Thread: Mistwaver

Deleted

Thumbs down Mistwaver

Hello,
    i playing mw monk and i never know wich stat is better cit>vers or (crit>versa)<<<<<int ???

i got 3 screans and wich item will be better right now ?

screenshot.sh/ofmi4tT8Vj0Sa
    -> Thats my stats right now

screenshot.sh/mKPQ9R15cDKmq
    screenshot.sh/ou2AqUgfobQTA
    screenshot.sh/ov6q9pbH5mYpM

The understone gorget is probably best out of the necks. The one with 5% extra mana is very close. So if you don't have mana issues I would say the understone gorget.

Drape of shame is always best no matter item level. The 10% is close to equaling 800 ish int. So its by far the best unless you get a 895+ item with crit vers on it.

Finally I would go with the 885 chest piece due to the 500 extra int on it, I would also look for a 875 or a 880 with proper secondary stats to replace it soon.

Just my two cents.

Deleted
    Thx for fast replay :P I got some problem with mana when we raid on mythic en but maby coz that we only progres it, and fight are long as eternity

- - - Updated - - -

And wich enchatment is best to neck right now ?

Quote Originally Posted by KubekXD1 View Post
    Thx for fast replay :P I got some problem with mana when we raid on mythic en but maby coz that we only progres it, and fight are long as eternity

- - - Updated - - -

And wich enchatment is best to neck right now ?
    Mark of the Ancient Priestess is the best one right now. Its a 180k-200k heal for when it procs for me. Now that it scales with int its really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignafero View Post
    Mark of the Ancient Priestess is the best one right now. Its a 180k-200k heal for when it procs for me. Now that it scales with int its really nice.
    And that is the issue i have with it. When it procs. On my last Ursoc Heroic kill it procced ONE time. The kill took around 3 Minutes, i had over 500k HPS at the end of the battle and still - only one proc. Basically every other Enchant would have been better.

Quote Originally Posted by TeleriaX View Post
    And that is the issue i have with it. When it procs. On my last Ursoc Heroic kill it procced ONE time. The kill took around 3 Minutes, i had over 500k HPS at the end of the battle and still - only one proc. Basically every other Enchant would have been better.
    I usually see between 2-5 procs on trash pulls and on a boss fight its usually around 20-30 depending on length of boss fight. Its enough that it makes a fair percentage of my healing. Enough to make it worth it for the raw healing.
    Last edited by Ignafero; 2017-01-19 at 02:50 AM.

Deleted
    Hello, its me again, i want to knew what stat is with wich value, if you got string to pawn it will be awsome <3

- - - Updated - - -

And wich 3-4 trinks are best right now for us ?

Deleted
    Guyz ? Pls answer :<

It really depends on your playstyle, desired content, and current gear level. if you aren't playing an optimal rotation...for example I cast many more enveloping mists than average mw's and take tf because I have revival legs i end up gearing haste>crit>>mastery>verse. If you are just starting out I still think vers/crit is the best way to go. The trusted mistweaver theorycrafter has apparently quit wow, so currently there is no one trusted enough or dedicated enough to do the rigorous math and theories needed to give you a proper answer to that.

Quote Originally Posted by KubekXD1 View Post
    Guyz ? Pls answer :<
    Best thing to do is to check the spreadsheet with all the mistweaver stat weights.
    docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JSWvdK-p_DuK6-mMGwGPGVrwzfsoHCW7lloM_CzA8jA/edit?usp=sharing

As for our start weights its as follows.

Int > Vers > Crit > Haste > Mastery

Int is always top by a long margin so items with a ton more int that your current item will almost always be better as long as the secondary starts aren't terrible.

Vers and crit are near identical in weight. Aim for the majority of your gear to have these two starts.

Haste is king if you are mana capped. So if you never go OOM then haste is even more valuable that int. Since that is nearly never the case mist weavers unless we heavily over gear the content, so we can discount this.

I tend to favor keeping some mastery stacked, I hover around the 150-250% mark on mastery. Its not terrible considering its buff and it nearly unavoidable given the stats on a majority of high level leather items.