Page 1 of 2
LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Really want that rooster...
    Reminds me of the Hawkstriders from WoW...Which would be really nice for Kael.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Hawkstrider
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Really want that rooster...
    Reminds me of the Hawkstriders from WoW...Which would be really nice for Kael.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Hawkstrider
    I never say no to free mount, even if looks like cartoon chicken. :P

As I said in the Valeera thread (deleted that on), I dislike it not having 100% proc since you'll sometimes be doing AI games since they're faster if you don't have a lot of time to play. Also interesting that it's at 200g now, free mount is cool aswell ofcourse.

10+ Year Old Account
    The chicken will be mine. It looks ridiculous, and is therefore right up my alley.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

That chicken looks awesome

I'm shocked and thrilled that perhaps the most anticipated and subjectively awesome mounts in the game is free.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Ha the comment on youtube: "If only the villagers knew that their Hero was just Samuro in a monkey suit."
    I am the lucid dream

Deleted
    Rooster race is bugged: https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...ar_impossible/

Monkey skin is bugged: https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...ng_samuro_bug/

More as a sidenote, my Li Ming play is bugged as hell. Not even hitting the broad side of a barn after not playing her in ~ half a year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno what is the event spawn rate, but I think people don't understand how it works.

Usually people bring him the first thing they see, but he wants from you a specific item. On a screen you will get a notice with arrow leading to the object he wants from you. Bring it to him to complete a first step and then he will want from you another item. It is not that hard really, whole team just needs to bring 4 items to him. I alone managed to bring him 3.

On a different note, that Cloud mount is the best. I love it! Oh, and you can buy Golden Rooster for 10k gold in case you don't know.

Really hope they hotfix it to 3 items required. That way it's very reasonable to do it solo without sticking to certain heroes and you don't have to 2-3 man pug vs AI games just to get your gold/mount. Other than that the idea is pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Really hope they hotfix it to 3 items required. That way it's very reasonable to do it solo without sticking to certain heroes and you don't have to 2-3 man pug vs AI games just to get your gold/mount. Other than that the idea is pretty cool.
    They have confirmed they're looking into ways to improve the experience. They've hinted they'd like to get some changes done before the weekend. I expect a hotfix late tomorrow or Friday.

Can. We. Please. Just. Have. Seasonal. Events. Spawn. Every. Match.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

It actually happened. We were farming the chicken mount against AI, invite a guy to join in. He picked Nova, had the master skin and was using the Genji portrait. On top of that, he ragequit after 5 games because none of them had the event spawn. How much of a meme can 1 person be.

Since the event started I've seen the chicken twice. That...seems a little silly, honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Can. We. Please. Just. Have. Seasonal. Events. Spawn. Every. Match.
    Tell me about it. I got the event three times last night and not once did we manage to complete the event. It is completely messed up how low the chances are for completing this and on top of that, you have to do so 25 times.

Yeah, unless they do something drastically to fix this, this will be the first event I might not even get to finish.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2017-01-26 at 06:09 PM.

Devs have said on reddit they're looking a couple of changes as well as extending the time to complete it.
    I am the lucid dream

I played 7 games last night, saw the event twice. One time we failed it, the next time we completed it. It still didn't count. This patch is bugged to hell.

Deleted
    Hmm, played 9 or 10 games since patch, all 5 men vs AI in the morning, seen the race 7 or 8 times and got it done 5 times. Still it's badly designed, and - without changes - I'd expect the success quota to sink further as soon as many people finished their 25 quests and were no longer motivated to help.