Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    DH 5% nerf is a joke! They still kill you in 3 seconds...

This is the worst state of PVP ever.

Quote Originally Posted by meumaxu View Post
    they nerfed Dk again 3RD TIME IN A ROW... TOTALLY BS while frost mages get buffed... blizzard = bunch of retards
    ....Frost mages were complete trash before these buffs, and it's still not even a buff to the main glacial spike playstyle at all, just massive buffs to talents that were so under tuned that they were useless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raakel View Post

Did you not see the like 6 other nerfs they got?

10+ Year Old Account
    Arcane is pretty crap now, just tried in Bgs
    Still gets trashed by mele in 1 second as before, but lol burst now and below average sustained dmg.
    Last edited by Higgit; 2017-01-18 at 08:26 AM.

Deleted
    Lol any serious casters damage nerfed in one week.We need to kill damage dealers with staff hand to hand?Monks all ok?2 months and half for testing the damage,and now this shit.Unscribed.

well done blizz keep on fucking up wow... iam so glad i stopped playing 3 days ago

Sweeping 'hotfix' nerfs after weeks of testing on PTR, I'm not surprised mfkrs.

Haha, kinda nice, i was thinking of coming back again.... nope.

Deleted
    mhm... what the ...

Sharpened Claws now increases the damage of Swipe and Thrash by 50% (was 100%).

Understand that this talent is still bugged, causing Thrash to behave as if it was the previous version of this talent which causes Thrash to cost rage instead of generate rage. I hate blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by majesta View Post
    Changes proves there is no point to PTRs anymore. Class testing is only done on live.
    Holy Paladins in Season 1 and Resto Druids in Seasons 2-3 were in a worse state

Deleted
    This buff will not save the MM hunters, rip spec! maybe we will see you in the next exp. again.

Quote Originally Posted by Raakel View Post

That's what you get for being a sub ! Take it in deep !

World of Nerfcraft

Honestly it's just not fun seeing sweeping nerfs one after the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe I'm just old and losing my mind.
    But I cannot remember a time in WoW's history when there were so many hot buffs&nerfs.
    It seems like every few days, heavy changes come up.

Emotional roller-coaster man!

"Sharpened Claws" (Guardian Druid PvP) got a 50% nerf, but "Thrash" still gets a cost of 15 rage not mentioned in the tooltip.
    Last edited by Daan; 2017-01-18 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    The "Hotfixes" that were planned a few days ago but never actually got hotfixed in. Gah. Was actually hoping for something... new.
    You mean the hot fixes that they said were planed to be implemented on Tuesday where implemented on Tuesday? Gasp

Quote Originally Posted by dippinsawse View Post
    Did you not see the like 6 other nerfs they got?
    Annihilation, Blade Dance, Chaos Nova, Chaos Strike, Death Sweep, Demon Blades, Demon’s Bite, Eye Beam, Fel Barrage, Fel Eruption, Fel Rush, Fury of the Illidari, Metamorphosis, and Throw Glaive damage reduced by 2%.
    -Doesn't matter that much. Maybe accounts for latency at best.

Chaos Blades now increases autoattack damage by 150% (was 200%).
    -AA wasn't what killed you. It was their initial burst and how long they were able to keep damage rolling on top of high mobility and CC(glaive, stun, prison)

Eye Beam now only extends the duration of Metamorphosis once, with the Demonic talent.
    -Still doesn't change much. Less extended burst window

Fel Mastery now grants 30 Fury (was 25).
    -No reason to take this

85% to 80% agility in pvp is basically what they tried doing to rogues 3+ times. 5% each couple of weeks

At this point it feels like the devs just throw some 20-sized dice around and nerf/buff some skills by whatever they rolled.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iannis View Post
    Maybe I'm just old and losing my mind.
    But I cannot remember a time in WoW's history when there were so many hot buffs&nerfs.
    It seems like every few days, heavy changes come up.

Emotional roller-coaster man!
    It’s because they can, in the past buffs/nerfs had to be patched in so wasn’t done as frequent, as it needed a download client. Now that they have the tech to hotfix them in they can just throw them out as they go.... that and maybe they just can’t balance for shit