Thread: Skorpyron

10+ Year Old Account

Skorpyron

So for watching what strats, and reading up on him, with no mention of an enrage timer, my guild thought we would have some fun and try him tonight. A half dozen wipes later we decide to 3 heal it, so our comp became 2/3/5, and it seemed to go well, really well. The fight was moving smoothly, not a single missed shockwave dodge, and then, it happened.....It turned red. the DH tank goes down, I move to pick up the boss. Rebirth goes out, but the DH waits because shockwave is about to happen, Defensive CDs get popped, adds are dead, DH back up and tanking. Arcanoslash happens, DH dies again, I move to pick up boss again. Arcanoslash, I'm dead, raid dies. DBM reports that combat ended at just over 9.5 minuets at 24% health

Deleted
    Seems like your raid dps is very low then. Best of luck getting him Down! :-)

I suggest telling your DPS to equip some gear next time.

Wait you had 4 healers for 10 people ? And you dropped to 3 ? No wonder you're missing dps, drop a healer 2/2/5 should make it manageable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nephzor View Post
    Wait you had 4 healers for 10 people ? And you dropped to 3 ? No wonder you're missing dps, drop a healer 2/2/5 should make it manageable.
    They would still be one player short when it comes to your maths

Make sure everyone is level 110 first. Then make sure everyone is wearing all their gear. Then, if you're doing 10 man, use only 2 heals. Given that you enraged at 24%, if my sarcastic commentary is indeed sarcastic and you don't have grossly under-geared players, you're going to need to put work into learning and improving your classes. Skorp is extremely easy and forgiving. If you hit berserk, you have a massive deficit in gear or skill or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Holypeter View Post
    They would still be one player short when it comes to your maths
    Woops, 2/2/6* apparently i cant do math this early in the morning, i need more coffee.

Please tell me that this was at least on Heroic difficulty.

Just need people to blow dmg cds as his armor is almost all the way off or off depending on how long the buff they get is. Between that and avoiding the dmg you can and killing adds well it is a very easy fight.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    Please tell me that this was at least on Heroic difficulty.
    I'm hoping it's somehow Mythic @_@

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but this is the first dps check for the raid...sounds like you need more dps

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't do like my co-tank did last night in the PuG and tank all the scorps fifty miles away from the boss

Shove all the adds up his arse and let the boss take the cleave damage
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

7+ Year Old Account
    why would you do

2 tanks
    4 healers
    4 dps?
    there is a fucking reason your wiping....

you should be running 2/2/6

my group 4/7 EN mythic killed him on heroic in 40 minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Ornerybear View Post
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong but this is the first dps check for the raid...sounds like you need more dps
    He is not even a DPS check. it's just players being plain bad. If you go much over 6 minutes you should reevaluate your DPS. Im pretty sure any half decent guild could bring in fresh alts with lv 28 weapon and 870 and kill it in 3 pulls. Boss even has a short phase where it takes 100% bonus dmg, blow every CD in the world.
    These day's Im washed, playing VRchat instead.

I hope you are talking about heroic. We found the boss to be very easy. So we made it harder by getting as many little scorpions as possible, then aoe them all. Made it more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    I suggest telling your DPS to equip some gear next time.
    Thank you for the laugh sir