Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The greatest feeling in the world is when a woman lets you take her shoes off.

To sit for a spell before gently removing one of her shoes... that is all a man needs to feel a connection.

Reminds me of that scene from Pulp Fiction which I thought was funny the first time that I saw it, but now it makes perfect sense:

I'm siding with Vega on this. While it may be socially acceptable to give just about anyone a foot massage, one would soon find himself to be the public enemy number one for daring to fondle with the breasts of another man's wife. The point is that to us it is the same thing - tickle the toes of my soul's better half, and I will set the fires of retribution ablaze.

So you have your bras, and we have our slippers.

Go ahead and debate whether an exposed nipple is a public display of indecency and all that - we have an alternative. Go ahead and walk around with nary a shoe or sock around your ankle; it is legal all year round, it is our thing, and I'll be damned if anyone can take that away.

You are going to regret that one in the morning Hemingway.

Most assuredly!

Sounds like the OP has a Foot Fetish

Oh well, whatever floats your boat

You should become a podiatrist

Last edited by Blobfish; 2017-01-18 at 05:12 AM.

This thread is going places.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    This thread is going places.
    It's going places....and apparently without shoes.

Feet aren't my thing. But congrats on your fetish.

Do you, boo boo
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

UUUmmmmmm, I'm wearing my socks and shoes around you ALL THE DAMN TIME. Men's and women's feet look pretty much the same. Sssooooo,.......... uuuuggghhhhhh

Feet are gross.

Guys 'tis not a fetish, but rather a different way of thinking.

http://www.livescience.com/33525-foo...uck-fairy.html (warning: course language)
    In the case of some phantom foot patients, Ramachandran found that the amputees' brains didn't just fail to erase the missing foot from their body image map, they accidentally rewired the map in a way that caused the person's phantom foot to become sexy.

Long before Ramachandran began his work on phantom limb syndrome, it had been noted that the brain areas associated with genitalia and feet are adjacent to each other in the brain's body image map. But no one else had put 2 and 2 together and realized that foot fetishes different ways of thinking could possibly result from cross-wiring in the brain between the foot and the genital parts.
    We don't consider amputees freaks, do we? Hell, sometimes I even volunteer at my local center for the disabled - many of them enjoy WoW, just like us, and they run LFR in the weekends.

Shoes are such a tease.

My longer white boots are annoyance to put on, and to take off. So, if someone wants to take them off for me, I'll be much happy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    This forum never disappoints!
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Rex Ryan is that you?

Removing shoes in and of itself is nothing much. But considering the promise - nay, the anticipation - this simple act holds, yes, I agree it can feel good and exciting indeed.

Untie her bra mabye, her shoes meh. Than again im not an American we dont wear shoes indoor in private anyway.

Deleted
    Greatest feeling for a Beta male for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not into feet at all but whatever makes ya happy OP!

I'd say the greatest feeling in the world is that saturday morning where you'd nothing left to do after a long week at work and you can stay in bed as long as you want watching netflix / playing computer games.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Comedians are America's intellectuals, they make us think. Patrice O'Neal was a comedian.

He had a bit about how as a young man he had a normal libido, but as he hit middle age, he started getting freaky. What did it for him as an old dude was standing at the entrance of a shoe store and watching girls try on different shoes.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

A foot massage is a step in the direction of...romance shall we say...
    At least it'll get her thinking of it.

But then a massage is always a step in that direction. (That's why some ladies don't want to be touched by some guys)