High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

What spec are you running in Nighthold? (Enhancement)

Single target:
    Windsong - Overcharge - Fury of Air

AoE:
    Boulderfist (is this better for aoe?) - Tempest - Crashing storm or fury of air?

What do you think?
    Last edited by psir; 2017-01-18 at 04:13 PM.

Windsong - lunge - AS - Tempest - FoA - Landslide.

Windsong - lunge - AS - Tempest - FoA - Landslide also, But cant get my head around it yet. It doesnt seem to flow as well as the pre patch build did tho

pretty much the same build as mentioned above however I use OC on krosus and cake boy

Deleted
    HH, HS, Tempest, FoA, landslide.

HH, Lunge, AS, Tempest, CS, Landslide

I refuse to use FoA on principle alone.

BF - AS - T - CS - LS

I liked 7.1 build and I won't change for OC+FoA even if it is 5% better in theory.

I'm running: HH, HS, ES, FoA, because it sims the highest of my options sans OC, because OC is cancer and has various drawbacks (multitarget, button real estate, obsolescence with set pieces).

I'm actually finding that OC is performing better for me on multitarget fights as well. I really can't wait for 4p so I can just go back to tempest though.

I was running HH/AS/OC or T/FoA for most of the night. OC for single target, T for multitarget.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't it enough to just have the 2p? Or do you need the 4th set bonus for the old rotation to become best?

7+ Year Old Account
    Windsong - lunge - HS - Tempest - FoA - Landslide here. (I have ring and wrist).

It's not optimal, but I'm comfortable with it and my dps want too horribly far behind. Now that I have my 2 piece, it should get even better.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    BF - AS/HS - T - CS - LS

I've got Emalon's Charged Core & Eye of the Twisting Nether so it makes sense to keep with the old build. Did pretty well last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghrog View Post
    Windsong - lunge - HS - Tempest - FoA - Landslide here. (I have ring and wrist).

It's not optimal, but I'm comfortable with it and my dps want too horribly far behind. Now that I have my 2 piece, it should get even better.
    I also have wrists and ring and I had the best sim with the same talents as you have. BF was sadly over 10k behind WS but this might change.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nvrmd View Post
    I also have wrists and ring and I had the best sim with the same talents as you have. BF was sadly over 10k behind WS but this might change.
    Yep, I haven't gone the full BF yet... I should resim before tonight's next raid though and make sure that the 2 piece hasn't changed that as well.

Elemental. totem mastery/ gust of wind/ lightning surge totem/ancestral swiftness/Elemental Blast/ Echo of the Elements/ Icefury.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nvrmd View Post
    I finally simmed it after our guilds kill of Gul'dan last night. BF was only 3K DPS behind. I think the 2 piece helps snug up the difference a bit. (I'm only at iLvl 883 at the moment).