Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    You're confusing his personal popularity to me saying the issues he's talking about are popular.

Don't confuse a person with an issue, also don't twist my words to mean what you think I'm saying versus what I'm actually saying.
    I'm not confusing anything. You're using these common sense "issues" to twist the reality of his popularity. A lot of his policies and stances are wildly unpopular with a "majority" of Americans. Unless you're claiming the people that voted against him did so because they don't like his character and not because they disagree with his stances.

You're also now going away from the "majority" argument and just claiming they're popular. No duh they're popular. He's got a metric fuck ton of supporters but there's more people who voted against him.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not confusing anything. You're using these common sense "issues" to twist the reality of his popularity.
    Meanwhile you're trying to change what I said altogether. I made my point perfectly clear, but because you really don't want to to admit to anything positive about Trump's presidency you then twist it in something negative.

#CrookedHillary approves of your post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Meanwhile you're trying to change what I said altogether. I made my point perfectly clear, but because you really don't want to to admit to anything positive about Trump's presidency you then twist it in something negative.

#CrookedHillary approves of your post.
    Ahh there it is! Trump hasn't done anything to prove to me yet that he's deserving of the job. If he does I know where to give credit where its due. Him having peoples support on the "broad issues" (see, common sense) isn't a positive to me it's a given