Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    *2. Why they stuffed one INSIDE a raid doesn't make any sense...

Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    It's meant to simulate the special quest bosses we had in Icecrown and Throne of Thunder. They're just using the WQ tech for it.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    edit: Ahh, i see, "the brute" one is appearently inside NH. In-raid WQs confirmed!
    Damn i searched for that guy in suramar for ten minutes...
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpinwlock View Post
    You can tag the world bosses on your priest even if he/she isnt level 110 yet. I have 4 860ilvl pieces on my paladin which is still level 106!
    Did they tweak this. During the first week of the world bosses, I tagged the dragon in Stormheim while leveling and got jack. Went back on Sunday after making 110 and got the cloak. I assumed no loot until 110.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Did they tweak this. During the first week of the world bosses, I tagged the dragon in Stormheim while leveling and got jack. Went back on Sunday after making 110 and got the cloak. I assumed no loot until 110.
    Maybe they didn't add the 110 check to the Suramar bosses since they're on a different spawn cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Timewalking rewards Nighthold equiv gear for this week.
    Which means in a few weeks the weekly Legion dungeon event will give a Heroic NH cache from its weekly mission.

Deleted
    They seriously need to nerf this fat bitch in Felsoul Hold she is killing people when they are far enough away that she isnt even phasing in.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Timewalking rewards Nighthold equiv gear for this week.
    No, it gives the same terrible gear. There is a quest that gives a cache from Nighthold that is not Nighthold equivalent, it is actually something from Nighthold and it is not repeatable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    I thought the same thing Then I realize it's only AP you're getting, guess it's kinda like the "weekly raid" type thing now, which is cool in my books.