Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post

Trump won fair and square, a lot of arguments because he received less total votes than Clinton but well they all knew the game of how the voting system goes, they could have tried changing it before it happened.
    This is up for debate, and will be for at least the next 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by thomolithic View Post
    This is up for debate, and will be for at least the next 6 months.
    how is it up for debate? He won the electoral college.
    Last edited by Zeta333; 2017-01-18 at 11:16 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Is this a joke or what?

"More than 50 House Democrats are refusing to watch as Mr Trump is sworn in as the 45th US president amidst a feud between the newly elected president and the civil rights activist and congressman, John Lewis."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38656271

I find this rediculus and also what kind of democrats? How democratic is it when you are trying to force your own ideas and candidate to the rest?

Trump won fair and square, a lot of arguments because he received less total votes than Clinton but well they all knew the game of how the voting system goes, they could have tried changing it before it happened.

Also whats wrong with the trashy American media hubs and the EU ones... literally he was voted for 4 years, he didn't take over power by force or anything, let the man have a go and if you don't like him after that, try to change it via a democratic way.
    The usa is not a democracy, its a representative democracy. The democratic party is not called the representative democratic party.

Do you have nothing more to worry about than which z list enertainers will not boycot the inauguration of a mysogynistic, corrupt wig wearing neo facist?

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Weeh, weeh, that's undemocratic. How can they call themselves Democrats?
    "Clinton won the popular vote."
    lol she didn't "win" the popular vote. It wasn't a race to win. It's just embarassing and pathetic seeing people still throwing this about as if it means ANYTHING.

Two people are running a sprint in the olympics.
    One runs as fast as he can and comes in first.
    The other has a slow and steady pace, comes second place but goes on to run a whole marathon.

Nobody would say the second runner "WON THE MARATHON". That wasn't the race. The fact the runner ran a marathon is just a side effect from their bad tactics they employed for their sprint. Likewise, if the race had been a marathon, you think the first runner would have still sprinted? Maybe if they WERE ACTUALLY RUNNING a marathon the first runner could have still been faster with a different strategy.

There's OBVIOUSLY entirely different strategies you'd use to get votes in popular vote vs electorate vote. Both candidates knew this going in and based their strategies on this. One of their strategies failed. If the popular vote mattered the entire election would have been VERY different, and you can't assume Clinton still wouldn't have lost.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Good to see people acting proud for doing things they called racist when people were "protesting" Obama.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    lets not forget that them acting like babies wont mean or solve shit.
    Meanwhile Trump cries about Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin and John Lewis and everyone else who so much as criticizes him. Rushes to Twitter every night to cry about how people are mean to him.

And people wonder why no one respects him as a president? Why people view him as such an embarrassment that they refuse to attend or watch the inauguration?

Of course, that's just the tip of the embarrassing and angering shit Trump says and does.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Meanwhile Trump cries about Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin and John Lewis and everyone else who so much as criticizes him. Rushes to Twitter every night to cry about how people are mean to him.

And people wonder why no one respects him as a president? Why people view him as such an embarrassment that they refuse to attend or watch the inauguration?

Of course, that's just the tip of the embarrassing and angering shit Trump says and does.
    maby one of the parties should have put up a better candidate, for as bad as trump is almost half the voters said the other would have been worse.

Deleted
    *snippy snip*

Infracted - minor spam
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-18 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

I thought it had to do with Democrat supporters being just as full of shit and childishness as Republican supporters who made it their goal to tank and oppose Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    *snippy snip*
    Ughhhh...

Forget the source, that line isn't even snappy or clever enough to be quotable. Not to mention the obvious logic that someone who didn't care about winning also wouldn't really be stung by being called a loser...
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-18 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Ughhhh...

Forget the source, that line isn't even snappy or clever enough to be quotable. Not to mention the obvious logic that someone who didn't care about winning also wouldn't really be stung by being called a loser...
    And yet, there are people that have to cry on forums and Twitter daily because Trump said something that stung them.

10+ Year Old Account
    It may be CONSIDERED childish but they have no obligation to attend. Who the hell would want to anyways besides the people who will benefit the most from this (top 1% of wealthy Americans)

If you're making less than 150k a year, I hate to break it to you. Trump doesn't benefit you.

Neither does Clinton nor Sanders.

What we need is a collective panel of people selected to run this country, and not just ONE commander in chief.

If we can get doctors, scientists, and mathematicians to run this country, that would be great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    And yet, there are people that have to cry on forums and Twitter daily because Trump said something that stung them.
    Weird, as this sounds EXACTLY like your to be president.

Difference is, we're not president of one of the strongest countries in the fucking world.

Quote Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    It may be CONSIDERED childish but they have no obligation to attend. Who the hell would want to anyways besides the people who will benefit the most from this (top 1% of wealthy Americans)

If you're making less than 150k a year, I hate to break it to you. Trump doesn't benefit you.

Neither does Clinton nor Sanders.

What we need is a collective panel of people selected to run this country, and not just ONE commander in chief.

If we can get doctors, scientists, and mathematicians to run this country, that would be great.
    Id kill to see a Nye/Tyson ticket. But the only doctor who tried to run was a religious idiot who claimed the pyramids were used to store grain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Weeh, weeh, that's undemocratic. How can they call themselves Democrats?
    "Clinton won the popular vote."
    We're not a democratic country, we're a republic. And people in big cities deserve a lesser vote because reasons!
    I don't think you understand how large, and how diverse the US is. 330+ million people. Direct democracy doesn't work in countries this big. The ancient Greeks played around with it, and figured direct democracy only worked in populations under 30,000. Our system does not allow for the north-east and the west-coast to dominate our politics. The Democrats can be competitive in the rest of the country, they just chose not to this round.
    Reminder to self, this is what your dealing with on mmo-c ot
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Incidentally, I have no issue with deceiving stupid people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I consider anyone right of Obama to be stupid, actually.

It's a sad day for America when Democrats forget about Democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Weird, as this sounds EXACTLY like your to be president.

Difference is, we're not president of one of the strongest countries in the fucking world.
    That's the point. I had fun with Adam's line about crying on the internet about mean things and all the gorram Trump threads.

Then Macaquerie claimed people weren't stung by his mean words. 2008 Obama reaction style babyness isn't something you go to if you aren't stung.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    That's the point. I had fun with Adam's line about crying on the internet about mean things and all the gorram Trump threads.

Then Macaquerie claimed people weren't stung by his mean words. 2008 Obama reaction style babyness isn't something you go to if you aren't stung.
    What Trump said in that quote is analogously to saying "some people don't care about maintaining their weight, I call them fatties." Now, if you were one of said fatties, you probably wouldn't mind too much, since, by definition, you don't care that much about your weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    What Trump said in that quote is analogously to saying "some people don't care about maintaining their weight, I call them fatties." Now, if you were one of said fatties, you probably wouldn't mind too much, since, by definition, you don't care that much about your weight.
    I don't. Hence why I don't make threads about him saying mean things.

Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    I see no problem with people not attending Trump's inauguration. It's a free country, they are not required to attend if they don't want to.

It's not like they are trying to stop his inauguration by not attending.
    While, I'm not the biggest Trump supporter, the office still deserves respect. People just look childish when they pull stunts like this. Trump's just going to soak up their tears and leverage it against them. That will show him!
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek