Deleted

TMW - changing from CD to Buff?

Hi guys,

Im pretty good with TMW. The only thing I never managed is to change icons from fx. CD to a buff/debuff.

Example:

1)I want to see the CD of Timewarp.
    2)When I use the Timewarp, this same icon must change to the buff showing me the uptime of Timewarp.
    3)When the buff is over, it must go back to TW CD indicator.

Is that possible? If so, where should I look at?

Thanks.

Use a "Meta Icon". Have that where you want to see what you described, and elsewhere - hidden - you make two others, the first being the buff, the second being the cooldown. Have those two (or the entire group) in the meta icon.
    e.g.
    Code:
    ^1^T^SType^Smeta ^SIcons^T ^N1^STMW:icon:1OJp6keVHfnA ^N2^STMW:icon:1OJp6keWdWql ^t^SEnabled^B ^SStates^T ^N1^T ^t^N3^T ^t^N4^T ^t^t^t^N82501^S~`~| ^Sicon^^

^1 ^T^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Sbuff ^SName^SAspect~`of~`the~`Turtle;~`Blessing~`of~`Protection ^SShowTimerTextnoOCC^B ^SShowTimerText^B ^SGUID^STMW:icon:1OJp6keVHfnA ^SStates^T ^N1^T ^t^N3^T ^t^N4^T ^t^t^SFakeHidden^B ^SEnabled^B ^t^N82501^S~`~| ^Sicon^^

^1 ^T^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Scooldown ^SName^SAspect~`of~`the~`Turtle ^SShowTimerTextnoOCC^B ^SEnabled^B ^SClockGCD^B ^SGUID^STMW:icon:1OJp6keWdWql ^SStates^T ^N1^T ^SAlpha^N0.85 ^t^N2^T ^SAlpha^N0.5 ^t^N3^T ^t^N4^T ^t^t^SFakeHidden^B ^t^N82501^S~`~| ^Sicon^^
    That's my icon for Aspect of the Turtle/BoP, with Aspect cooldown if it's not up. You could import and edit that if you wish.

Picture reference: http://i.imgur.com/wDoUzly.jpg
    Note: Pretty much all the junk you see there is hidden, and the "eye" icon of the meta turns into whatever is shown in the icons you put into it.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2017-01-18 at 10:32 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Use a "Meta Icon". Have that where you want to see what you described, and elsewhere - hidden - you make two others, the first being the buff, the second being the cooldown. Have those two (or the entire group) in the meta icon.
    e.g.
    Code:
    ^1^T^SType^Smeta ^SIcons^T ^N1^STMW:icon:1OJp6keVHfnA ^N2^STMW:icon:1OJp6keWdWql ^t^SEnabled^B ^SStates^T ^N1^T ^t^N3^T ^t^N4^T ^t^t^t^N82501^S~`~| ^Sicon^^

^1 ^T^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Sbuff ^SName^SAspect~`of~`the~`Turtle;~`Blessing~`of~`Protection ^SShowTimerTextnoOCC^B ^SShowTimerText^B ^SGUID^STMW:icon:1OJp6keVHfnA ^SStates^T ^N1^T ^t^N3^T ^t^N4^T ^t^t^SFakeHidden^B ^SEnabled^B ^t^N82501^S~`~| ^Sicon^^

^1 ^T^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Scooldown ^SName^SAspect~`of~`the~`Turtle ^SShowTimerTextnoOCC^B ^SEnabled^B ^SClockGCD^B ^SGUID^STMW:icon:1OJp6keWdWql ^SStates^T ^N1^T ^SAlpha^N0.85 ^t^N2^T ^SAlpha^N0.5 ^t^N3^T ^t^N4^T ^t^t^SFakeHidden^B ^t^N82501^S~`~| ^Sicon^^
    That's my icon for Aspect of the Turtle/BoP, with Aspect cooldown if it's not up. You could import and edit that if you wish.

Picture reference: http://i.imgur.com/wDoUzly.jpg
    Note: Pretty much all the junk you see there is hidden, and the "eye" icon of the meta turns into whatever is shown in the icons you put into it.
    Thank you so much!<3