Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I personally feel like something is not simming right with it. I ran it last night for a few mythic+ runs (900 DoS) and at the end of my run it was 12% of my damage.

Sims have it at 3-7%.

It is awkward to use compared to FCM though...

Deleted
    How do I need to use this trinket?
    Only during crusade or only during my opening crusade and off CD further into the fight?

Quote Originally Posted by LegendsNL View Post
    Only during crusade or only during my opening crusade and off CD further into the fight?
    When crusade is at max stacks.

You also need to minus off the damage you would do during the stun when looking at meters in game. Alot aren't taking that into consideration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendsNL View Post
    Off CD further into the fight. Crusade increases its dmg by no more than 1.5 mil, and that isn't worth waiting 40 seconds. It might be if the trinket didn't stun you. Since it does stun you, you're generally best off using this trinket at moments when your dps would otherwise be the lowest. This is usually when you have the most abilities on cooldown. If you go with Zeal&BoW (which is simming to be the best ST option for me anyways, and DoS is an ST only trinket as it is), then DoS value outside Crusade grows even more because there are moments in the Zeal&BoW rotation when you literally have nothing to do.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2017-01-20 at 06:30 PM.