Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Inshabel View Post
    I got the Hood last weekend, I was just wondering if it's better to take WiA instead of MG while using it, or does it not matter as much?
    Talent choices doesn'T change. MG still benefits from the Hood.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwill View Post
    Talent choices doesn'T change. MG still benefits from the Hood.
    Oh right, Agony doing more damage faster +MG bonus damage would be a good thing.

The main thing making Hood good is more shard generated meaning more UA damage, Agony damage boost is pretty neglible with one target (like 1%). Though I assume Writhe+Effigy+fight like Botanist would make Agony damage matter quite bit more.

Oh right, Agony doing more damage faster +MG bonus damage would be a good thing.
    That's pretty much it. Since MG makes your current DoT hit for more, if Agony happens more frequently then it gets MG'ed more frequently in return.

Does the Hood simply make Agony tick faster? I was kinda curious why it was so good.

Does the Hood simply make Agony tick faster? I was kinda curious why it was so good.
    The wording on the tooltip is misleading, but you are correct. The Hood of Eternal Disdain increases Agony tick rate permanently and not just until it has full stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckz0rs View Post
    The wording on the tooltip is misleading, but you are correct. The Hood of Eternal Disdain increases Agony tick rate permanently and not just until it has full stacks.
    Aah alright thanks, I was curious how it could be BiS with the wording on it, but that makes sense.