Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The methodology is sketchy and the questions are leading. Bullshit news is bullshit
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Broseph Stalin View Post
    We're humans, we look for patterns everywhere we go.

Guess what pattern is behind racial profiling.
    Racism.

10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anni View Post
    Racism.

10char
    he meant self-preservation

Deleted
    It's never done correctly. They always end causing trouble for minorities who have done nothing wrong.
    Well that is the problem with it. It tends to not be widely discourage by people, that aren't going to be targeted by it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    he meant self-preservation
    He said pattern, not instinct. Racial profiling happens in places where racismis widespread. That's the pattern.

7+ Year Old Account
    There is a reason I unfollowed French version of ''thelocal'' on my facebook. They became a tabloid and I was getting tired of clickbaity titles. I am not surprised they picked this up.

Deleted
    He said pattern, not instinct. Racial profiling happens in places where racismis widespread. That's the pattern.
    oh right. then it is "learning from bad experiences"

7+ Year Old Account
    Genuine question and curiosity. Would you think that in the country where refugees were welcomed and the leader who promoted it is most likely to get elected again, has widespread racism?

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    nots the rabbit that is going to kill and eat /rape you
    Break yoself, foo

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    oh right. then it is "learning from bad experiences"
    Learning from bad experiences you say. Yeah, totally learning from bad experiences when the vast majority of nonwhite people you'll meet will not pay you much attention at all because they've got their own lives to live, unless some racist asshoke decides to ruin their day because some asshole dislikes nonwhite people.

10+ Year Old Account
    We all get profiled by the police based on our physical characteristics due to resource issues, far better that than a politically correct approach where little old grannies are subjected to stop & search to prevent knife crime.

Pragmatism in policing policy should be a priority.

And also alliteration.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomyris View Post
    Genuine question and curiosity. Would you think that in the country where refugees were welcomed and the leader who promoted it is most likely to get elected again, has widespread racism?
    Yes. You are always the outsider if you're not white.

Deleted
    Am German and am fully supporting it.

Everybody who behaves like a decent person is welcomed with open arms in my country. We don't care about race, religion, sexuality, you name it. What we care about is asshole fuckers who drive over people with a truck, murder with axes and swords and touch and rape women like they're toys to pick from the street.

If that's part of the culture immigrants bring with them I am sorry for the decent ones, but we have to defend ourselves from this barbaric behaviour. If we didn't we would invite more unstability, which could lead to more hate, more racism, and much worse endings if we're not careful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyo View Post
    Am German and am fully supporting it.

Everybody who behaves like a decent person is welcomed with open arms in my country. We don't care about race, religion, sexuality, you name it. What we care about is asshole fuckers who drive over people with a truck, murder with axes and swords and touch and rape women like they're toys to pick from the street.

If that's part of the culture immigrants bring with them I am sorry for the decent ones, but we have to defend ourselves from this barbaric behaviour. If we didn't we would invite more unstability, which could lead to more hate, more racism, and much worse endings if we're not careful.
    You can't say you don't care about race and then support racist policies.

Germans profiling has never worked out badly or anything......
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomyris View Post
    We got a lot of racism in germany. As like the AFD and the NPD promote it over and over.

We just got no majority of racists.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes. You are always the outsider if you're not white.
    I see. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    We got a lot of racism in germany. As like the AFD and the NPD promote it over and over.

We just got no majority of racists.
    I don't think there will ever be 100% non racist nation. Especially in troubled times. German population is the least of my worries when it comes to racist systems and states.
    Last edited by Tomyris; 2017-01-18 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Repeating myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    its like when you are in the jungle you are carefull for the lion why would you check out the rabbit , nots the rabbit that is going to kill and eat /rape you

Somebody had to. I mean this got to the second page and no link yet. For shame MMO-Champ.

OT: You're absolutely right though. Not a lot of Grandmothers running people over with trucks. Profiling works; if done correctly.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

Well if the majority of crime is committed by Brown people in a white country it makes sense to racial profile them.

As a german I am fine with it. And it works, for example crimes committed by jews peaked at 1932 and plummeted ever after.