Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

878 Ex-top 50 US and since Vanilla Hunter Returning to Raiding LFG

Hi there,

Please bear with me here as this will be an informative post. I have little to no raid experience in Legion so far, and most of my WoD raid experience is during High Maul Mythic. However, I have extensive raiding experience including top 50 US/Top 100 World experience.

I'll get to that first as it is most relevant:
    Vanilla: MC, BWL, AQ40, up to KT in Naxx (All server firsts, back when that mattered)
    TBC: Gruul/Mag, SSC/TK, BT (including US 34, World 72nd Illidan), up to Muru in Sunwell
    WotLK: Naxx, 10/25 man Sarth 3 drake, Undying, Ulduar (Some HMs, not all), up to Anub in TotGC, and 9/12 H. ICC
    Cataclysm: Cleared through Firelands Normal first week, then computer broke. Wasn't able to return til DS. Did 6/8 H. DS
    MoP: 9/16H ToES,HoF, MSV, 11/13H ToT, 14/14H SoO
    WoD: 6/7 M. High Maul. Came back tail end and did 13/13H HFC but not much more. RL changes and lack of interest kept me away from WoD.
    Legion: Raided first night of EN, but due to work (pushing out a new system for the new year), I could not commit and did not want to hurt the guild. Unfortunately, guild was all but destroyed by the GM when she gkicked almost everybody so there's that

Now that work has stabilized and I am able to actually commit to a raid (I don't feel you should raid w/ a guild unless you can maintain near 100% attendance), I am looking for a guild to give me a chance. I have been playing since Legion since it was released, but not as much as I would have liked. However, I was as productive as possible getting my alt to max Herb/Alch for consumables and getting my gear as close to raid ready without being able to participate.

I do have some logs to show that I know what I am doing. One is from a few weeks ago as MM (Currently BM due to better legendaries and about the same AP in each weapon) and some are from High Maul and SoO to show I am normally a 90-95%+ DPS player:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...nkings&boss=-2
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...cter/929490/7/
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...0/5/#boss=1601

I am preferably looking for a guild that raids 2/3 nights a week and ends no later than 12EST, starting no sooner than 8 EST. Also, would rather stay alliance.
    This is a lot and I understand if the no current experience turns you off. However, if someone is looking to give me a chance, I'd sure love to prove you right.

If you have any questions, drop me a message on my battletag nightfall#1495. I would be happy to answer any questions about my past raiding or why I stopped raiding in WoD and am just coming back.
    Last edited by Darth Belichick; 2017-01-18 at 07:47 PM.

Battletag Frozenwing#1670 Get in touch with me. I'd like to speak with you

We raid Fri/sat from 7:45EST -11PM EST... currently looking for some ranged dps to round out our group.

we are currently 6/7M EN and 7/10N nighthold (we have not done heroic yet. it is slated for this weekend)

We have been around since the beginning.. so theres no worry about longevity for sure.

Looking forward to hearing from you

<Astral> @ US-Turalyon (Alliance)

Currently Recruiting:
    1 Healer: Holy Pally or Holy Priest
    2 Ranged DPS: Warlock, Elemental Shaman, Hunter
    1 Melee DPS: Warrior
    ANY exceptional players

Potential applicants should have Emerald Nightmare mythic/heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles. If your class is not specifically listed and you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us using our battletags below.

Schedule:
    Tuesday: 9pm - 12pm EST
    Wednesday: 9pm - 12pm EST
    Thursday: 9pm - 12pm EST

Disclaimer: We might be moving schedule back an hour next year to 9-12pm EST.

About Us:
    <Astral> @ US-Turalyon (Alliance) is recruiting for our mythic progression core. We are an eclectic group of passionate individuals who value our time and progression. Our founding members are comprised of long-time hardcore raiders who have been playing together since TBC. Our officer core have extensive US top 10 experience as officers/GMs. Our members have a bevy of notable accomplishments which include numerous US top 10 kills and achievements. We have since settled into a more relaxed 3-night raid schedule but maintain our former hardcore mentality especially regarding personal responsibility/awareness, efficiency, and preparation.

Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over the years, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we are able to raid fewer hours while still remaining competitive.

Current Progression:
    7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
    2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor

What to Expect from Us:
    We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment.

What We Offer:
    A stable roster and constructive raid environment
    Leadership with years of progression-oriented hardcore experience
    Guild repairs for mains and alts
    Enchants, flasks, pots, food, gems, and other materials as necessary
    Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups
    Optional off-night events with friends & family; Many of us play other games together.

Our Expectations:
    High attendance (minimum 80%)
    Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role
    Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism
    Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement

Contacts:
    Terra (Terra#1216), Unsu (Unsu#1515), Kazmeme (Kaz#1747), Dagr (Dagr#1208)

7+ Year Old Account

Horde < Vile > Guild Open Recruitment for Weekday & Weekend Raids!

Dream Team
    Tuesday, 8:45 pm -12:30 am (CST)
    Wednesday, 8:45 pm -12:30 am (CST)
    Thursday, 8:45 pm -12:30 am (CST)
    Team Awesome
    Friday, 7:45 pm -12:00 am (CST)
    Saturday, 7:45 pm -12:00 am (CST)
    About us:
    Well we are a current content progression raiding Guild social and friendly to others, we have a sense of humor and like to send jokes back and forth, with that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have a lot of helpful people in the Guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

Recruitment:
    We are looking for players to join our Guild! We are a "Semi-Hardcore" raiding Guild and raids would be our first focus. Hosting a large player base our Guild is active and groups are forming constantly for PvP, dungeons, achievements and everything in between all the time! The Guild is seeking players passionate about raiding, committed to a scheduled raid time and dedicated to being a part of a team. The trial process is performance based and an interview is highly recommended so we can go over any questions or concerns you might have.

Mission:
    Work together as a team.
    Offer an experienced raid environment.
    Help members to strengthen the Guild.
    Do our part to improve individual performance.
    Have fun!
    What we offer:
    Active Guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy!
    Fair trial selection process!
    Friendly and helpful players!
    Repairs, potions and flasks for raiders!
    Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010!
    Getting in:
    If you are interested in joining Vile on Mal'Ganis feel free to add our B-Tag to get in contact with us at your convenience. Players on the server can always get in by speaking with anyone in the Guild to get in contact with an Officer or Guild Master any time. If you are interested in raiding and can make our raid times mention it and we can set up an interview!

[Guild Master]
    katemoss#1362
    [Raid Leader]
    defm0nk#1900

Guild Name: Insanitasty
    Server: Zul’jin-Horde

Currently 7/7H EN,and 3/3 H Tov, 8/10 N NH We have yet to attempt Mythic as we are still missing a few dps and a healer, we do however clear H EN and H TOV in a few hours. We expect to make great progress into mythic as soon as we complete our roaster.
    Current Class Needs: (Bear in mind we take a "performance plays" approach to filling raid positions and exceptional individuals will always be considered.)

Death Knight: Open
    Demon Hunter: Open
    Druid: Balance, feral
    Hunter: Open
    Mage: Open
    Monk: Closed
    Paladin: Closed
    Priest: Shadow, disc, holy
    Rogue: Open
    Shaman: Closed
    Warlock: Open
    Warrior: Open

At this moment those we recruit will fill our core mythic team, we just need a few more to push into Mythic EN and beyond.

About Us:

Insanitasty is an old guild transferred from Smolderthorn that has always been axed on maintaining competitive raiding and pvp while having a friendly and fun environment. We exist since Cataclysm, and will continue to exist until the game ends.. We’ve been active in the pve branch of the game ever since, with between one and four raid group going at a time. We always approached the game with an open mind, and a laid-back spirit; game is meant for fun, should be taken as is. However, we manage to keep a competitive progression, pushing our raid group to Mythic on current content always. Our goal is and will always be Mythic progression.

Raid Schedule:
    (Raid times are not subject to change, however, depending on the content and progress being made - raids may run slightly later than scheduled on occasion.)

Wednesday: 10:00 pm to 1:00am East time
    Thursday: 10:00 pm to 1:00am East time
    Sunday: 10:00 pm to 1:00am East time

Contact Information:
    Raid Leader: Danthalus#1934
    GM: ThugGod#1876
    Recruitment Officer: Mundane#11154

If you're still looking, check us out...

[H] Brotocol – Cho’Gall – 7/7H EN, 3/3H TOV, 10/10N NH

Our Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday – 9PM to 12AM EST
    Friday – 9PM to 12AM EST

Mental#1754