Deleted

Horde PvP Ranked Arena - Demon Hunter Pov

Hello everyone,

This time no more open world pvp, its only arena fight, i have done my 10 Victory of the week, and i want to share it with you.

I don't pretend to be a good player, or want to be, i play for fun.

I hope you enjoy the video, if you have any tips to give, or if you see a thing i should do, or shouldn't, feel free to tell me.

Have a nice day.

I assume it's your first video for rated arena, so descent effort. For me 2 things jumped right away 1) you do not interrupt (racial silence, stun, kick, imprison, meta stun) heals vs that rshammy and your rotation a bit off, not sure why you used EB during meta unless u are running demonic build 2) enemy teams were really low xp, to me personally it's always more fun to watch a higher end gameplay whether it's video game or actual sport, hence try to have footage with some higher xp teams
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2017-01-19 at 06:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you form rated teams crossrealm now? Wow, didn't know this one.
    Nice vid, your two videos made me ditch my druid and DK and roll a DH instead!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    I assume it's your first video for rated arena, so descent effort. For me 2 things jumped right away 1) you do not interrupt (racial silence, stun, kick, imprison, meta stun) heals vs that rshammy and your rotation a bit off, not sure why you used EB during meta unless u are running demonic build 2) enemy teams were really low xp, to me personally it's always more fun to watch a higher end gameplay whether it's video game or actual sport, hence try to have footage with some higher xp teams
    I am using the demonic build, i use my kick often and my racial too, but maybe not all the time on the good talent i need to kick.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    Can you form rated teams crossrealm now? Wow, didn't know this one.
    Nice vid, your two videos made me ditch my druid and DK and roll a DH instead!
    Yes i realy like my DH, its very fun to play, and yes you can make a pvp team with everyone, i have just join a team for 10 Victory, was a fun team.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Please post your videos in the sticky at the top of the forum.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Please post your videos in the sticky at the top of the forum.
    Ah yes i have didn't notice, i will thanks.

Deleted
    Haha sorry couldn't watch after you tried murdering the totem

+1 for effort though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemlol View Post
    Haha sorry couldn't watch after you tried murdering the totem

+1 for effort though
    I didn't know what do the totem, so like the other totem (replica) i destroy it in the video. Well i try destroy the earth totem, i react like everyone else who don't know i think.