Help me choosing legendaries, please!

Hello, everyone.

I just got my third legendary and could need some help in deciding which ones to equip, I am not really sure which ones are the best ones, considering they are all terrible.

I currently have Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus and Loramus Thalipedes' Sacrifice equiped and just obtained Mo'arg Bionic Stabilizers

Should I replace the neck or the boots for the wrists?

Deleted
    simply replace the neck... i mean, neck is no dmg legendary? with wirst u want to talent bloodlet for sure.

Deleted
    Sim them.

Btw Im sure prydaz is way stronger than most people believe, the stats in it are just crazy.

After ring, belt, trinket, and maybe shoulders it is imo the best legendary for us

Prydaz is extremely strong just for the stats. Mastery/Crit/Haste are all fairly close together in value now. I'm 890 ilvl and have 4 legendaries, boots, shoulders, prydaz and sephuz. and Prydaz sims the highest for me.
    The bracers are only really good if you intend to use bloodlet, which is not strong right now

I have the same lego's as you do OP.

I cleared 10/10 normal and 8/10 heroic last night. I found that majority of fights have some sort of adds or aoe component. For that reason I used Prydaz (stats are crazy and shield is nice), and bracers. Using throw glaive when you have no fury and there are 2+ mobs does surprisingly well.

I would not take bloodlet, most of the adds we fought died too quickly for bloodlet to do many ticks, and the buffs to first blood makes death sweep do insane damage.

Just got the wrist legendary (Mo'arg Bionic Stabilizers) on my own DH, and honestly.. Bloodlet wasn't really worth it for me. Sure, it was fine on add fights with 2+ adds, as long they doesn't die too fast, but I generally perform better with the talent First Blood.

Neck is good legendary, op legendary tbh. A dead dps is 0 dps while alive dps, well, does damage. Less burden to healers means more mana to them, means more raid dps. You are not playing this game alone and unless your guild requires you to do max dps regardless of the consequences then use something other but from a raidleader pov, people with necks are really awsome to have since less inc raidwide dmg to be healed, less raid drf cd's needed and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinary View Post
    Neck is good legendary, op legendary tbh. A dead dps is 0 dps while alive dps, well, does damage. Less burden to healers means more mana to them, means more raid dps. You are not playing this game alone and unless your guild requires you to do max dps regardless of the consequences then use something other but from a raidleader pov, people with necks are really awsome to have since less inc raidwide dmg to be healed, less raid drf cd's needed and so on.
    this. we killed heroic guldan last night (world #188) and it was really noticeable who had prydaz and who didnt with raidwide damage. we killed it with a group of 27, about 18 left alive at the time of the kill and nearly all 18 of us using prydaz :-P

For single target fights you want the neck and wrists. Why? Prydaz has VERY good stats, and helps the healers save some mana. The wrists have crit and mastery, your 2 best stats. The boots have haste which is your 3rd best secondary stat, and very little crit. There's also the fact that both the wrists and boots add literally 0 dmg to a single target fight.

For aoe you obviously want the boots and wrists, also pick bloodlet over 1st blood.

This depends as well on whatever item you have to replace those legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by DeniNorth View Post
    simply replace the neck... i mean, neck is no dmg legendary? with wirst u want to talent bloodlet for sure.
    If Prydaz is no dmg legendary then I suggest you to check again stats on that item.

Quote Originally Posted by DeniNorth View Post
    Prydaz has 20% more secondary stats than the same itemlevel epic necklace (627@910, 750 @940).

There was a simc list done by (sorry if I butcher this person's name) Zarina right at 7.1.5 and it had the chest as the WORST and the bracer as the NEXT WORST.

Coincidentally...those are the 2 legendaries I have...so that just means anything I get next will be a huge DPS gain! #glasshalffullofshit

I'll see if I can find that list again.