Thread: Skorpyron logs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11#
    Mages are the last class in the table despite all scrorp padding.
    /discuss

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imaskar View Post
    /discuss
    lol
    not enough logs yet.
    cannot jump to any conclusion.
    I feel like fire is in a good spot right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Salystra View Post
    wow hang on a minute, so I can use a firemage talent whilst I firemage as a firemage?
    Calm down you animal. It's a list of the most common talents taken. Slow yourself and take 15 seconds to look over the list instead of the 3 before you busted a nut to reply to my post.

Quote Originally Posted by smaktat View Post
    Calm down you animal. It's a list of the most common talents taken. Slow yourself and take 15 seconds to look over the list instead of the 3 before you busted a nut to reply to my post.
    I see sarcasm is lost on you
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Salystra View Post
    I see sarcasm is lost on you
    Yeaahhh about that.

/discuss
    Looks fairly balanced to me. there always has to be a bottom.

10+ Year Old Account
    RoP+Combustion+LB+DB(with diadem)+flamestrike.. Oh yeah, and Infernal Writ trinket... its kind of disgusting.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

/discuss
    WCL specifically said that Skorpyron will be excluded from the All-Stars lists and Stats. So yes, based on the limited availability of the raid and small amount of parses mages look to be near the bottom at the 75th-Max percentile in heroic without the padding from skorp. I feel like as frost I perform very competitive with my raid and overall (fight dependent obviously), but my view might be skewed. I have BiS legendaries and my raid group came in 7/7M and 3/3M so we outgear the place. I'm honestly probably an outlier for this conversation. I do think it's too soon to tell, but so far it looks like mages could use a nudge upwards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thingmabobby View Post
    WCL specifically said that Skorpyron will be excluded from the All-Stars lists and Stats. So yes, based on the limited availability of the raid and small amount of parses mages look to be near the bottom at the 75th-Max percentile in heroic without the padding from skorp. I feel like as frost I perform very competitive with my raid and overall (fight dependent obviously), but my view might be skewed. I have BiS legendaries and my raid group came in 7/7M and 3/3M so we outgear the place. I'm honestly probably an outlier for this conversation. I do think it's too soon to tell, but so far it looks like mages could use a nudge upwards.
    i agree.
    there are not enough sims to jump to a conclusion.

You can also notice that mages got a lot af changes between 7.1 and 7.1.5, have to change their trinkets and learn to play with new talents to attune performances.

Skorpyron:

mage: 2m dps
    gpu: 10 fps

You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Mcpenco1234 View Post
    So I was just looking at logs for that fight and as expected, mages are in the top.

My question is: how are they pulling 3-4 million dps? are they pulling in more adds on purpose to pad meters because I don't see how LB can do that much DPS on waves of 4-6 adds.
    If you push your searches outside of looking at numbers,

You will see multiple classes doing same thing.

And you will see what others said: extra adds.