Deleted

Question Night Hold BOE's?!?

So our guild just finished our first night in Night Hold, and we had quite an incredible amount of BoE's dropping for people.
    as a group of 30 we got a total of 7 in the time span of around 2.5 hours.

has anyone else noticed drop rates similar to this?

We noticed a huge increase in BoE drops, one person even got 2 in a single trash pack.

We got 6 in a 3 1/2 hour raid night, so yeah. Someone remarked that they believe raid BoEs always drop more frequently in the first few weeks of a new raid opening, but I'm not sure either way.

We also got several, one of the tanks got 2 himself. At least 2 were old 835 to 845 world drops that warforged up.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I saw a couple. Nothing out of the ordinary.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

psssst dont say anything we want to farm them ^^ got about 9 or 10 in our run ^^

"Hot Fix" will be incoming on the drop rates they will let this go for about 1 week then when the market is full with these , they will scale back.
    Kinda SOP since....I can recall BOE's being a thing in raids.

We did 5 bosses tonight in a PuG run on Normal difficulty, zero drops in 2.5 hours time. Random luck is random I guess?

we had 6 BOES in the first 6 bosses the first night, no way they allow this drop rate to continue, farm it while you can.

Note to self - BOEs going on AH that will be under priced.

We got 2-4 in our raid last night. Surely it will get fixed really soon unless people stay quiet for a bit. c;
    People hated MoP but now many say it is the "Best" expansion. Given enough time, WoD will be the "Best" as well, I dare say.

Thank God. Was impossible to make gold as a raid last patch. Here's hoping for some mythic boes!
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

The drop rate has been "unintentionally high" in the past, and they've always claimed just that, that it was "unintentional". I remember people farming the hell out of Highmaul and BRF for BoEs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tydan View Post
    Note to self - BOEs going on AH that will be under priced.
    Yep, people not paying attention and just listing them for what their addon tells them too. And those addons always doing a poor job of taking ilvl and things like socket procs into account. Grabbed an 870 cloak with a socket for under 15k. Flipped it for double.

Deleted
    Tokens selling for 120k+ each and probably a high supply of BoEs on the AH? What a good time. :]