Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Karamaru View Post
    Yea but like I said they might take some liberties with the "remake inspired" version so not all relationships might be set in stone other than the two main leads and frankly I dont see kids in this game aswell I really hope they put in support conversations since its a good way to flesh out characters and world building since the orginal had none of that so overall it would be an inprovement,

Honestly I really hope my unit will be a staple of the series from now on its really a guilty pleasure.
    I think the kids angle has hopefully been played out. I'd enjoy a more fleshed out story with more character development but I really doubt that is the route they take.

One thing I can agree on is I like having the My Unit thing as I get to play a character class/type that I want to play.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    I think the kids angle has hopefully been played out. I'd enjoy a more fleshed out story with more character development but I really doubt that is the route they take.

One thing I can agree on is I like having the My Unit thing as I get to play a character class/type that I want to play.
    Oh for sure the kids probably wont be back for a long time I even found it weird in Fates but I was "meh ok" about it they will be back for the inevitable genealogy of the holy war remake.

Quote Originally Posted by Karamaru View Post
    Oh for sure the kids probably wont be back for a long time I even found it weird in Fates but I was "meh ok" about it they will be back for the inevitable genealogy of the holy war remake.
    Speaking of the genealogy line, I'd love to see a Fire Emblem that brings kids along slowly in the story and pivots to them as the featured cast to advance the story, kind of like Phantasy Star 3 and Record of Agarest.