Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account

Horde 7/7M 3/3H Holy Pala LF guild [10:00 CST-1:00 -ish]

Howdy! Holy paladin LF a chill but nice group for this tier and looking forward to the future lol have been playing for about 9 years and raiding mythic (heroic back then) ever since wotlk.

I get home from work at around 9.40 so 10:00 CST raid times would be awesome, preferably weekdays and 3 hours-ish raiding nights. That being said weekends are not out of the question (different times can work)

My main progress is with another toon (for those wondering) with which I have higher ilvl and traits obviously. I have 7/7M & 3/3H Exp. I intend to heal with this guy as I've previously healed before in other tiers at high level.
    Zarazhas#1783 for any questions as I'm aware I left a lot out
    My toon is called "Omniqt" in Ragnaros; I was thinking in moving to either Mal'Ganis or Kil'Jaeden but not too sure yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Can I bump?
    Last edited by Zarazhas; 2017-01-20 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Toon info and times

7+ Year Old Account

Horde < Vile > Guild Open Recruitment for Weekday & Weekend Raids!

Dream Team
    Tuesday, 8:45 pm -12:30 am (CST)
    Wednesday, 8:45 pm -12:30 am (CST)
    Thursday, 8:45 pm -12:30 am (CST)
    Team Awesome
    Friday, 7:45 pm -12:00 am (CST)
    Saturday, 7:45 pm -12:00 am (CST)
    About us:
    Well we are a current content progression raiding Guild social and friendly to others, we have a sense of humor and like to send jokes back and forth, with that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have a lot of helpful people in the Guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

Recruitment:
    We are looking for players to join our Guild! We are a "Semi-Hardcore" raiding Guild and raids would be our first focus. Hosting a large player base our Guild is active and groups are forming constantly for PvP, dungeons, achievements and everything in between all the time! The Guild is seeking players passionate about raiding, committed to a scheduled raid time and dedicated to being a part of a team. The trial process is performance based and an interview is highly recommended so we can go over any questions or concerns you might have.

Mission:
    Work together as a team.
    Offer an experienced raid environment.
    Help members to strengthen the Guild.
    Do our part to improve individual performance.
    Have fun!
    What we offer:
    Active Guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy!
    Fair trial selection process!
    Friendly and helpful players!
    Repairs, potions and flasks for raiders!
    Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010!
    Getting in:
    If you are interested in joining Vile on Mal'Ganis feel free to add our B-Tag to get in contact with us at your convenience. Players on the server can always get in by speaking with anyone in the Guild to get in contact with an Officer or Guild Master any time. If you are interested in raiding and can make our raid times mention it and we can set up an interview!

[Guild Master]
    katemoss#1362
    [Raid Leader]
    defm0nk#1900

[US][Horde][Mug’thol/Dragonmaw/Akama-PST]

<Carried>

9/10H NH

We are a newly formed Horde raiding guild on the US-Mug’thol server. Our goals are being competitive on our server and clearing mythic content. We are looking to add mature players who are interested in excelling in a serious raid environment and enjoy completing other content on off nights (PVP, M+, Achievements, etc.)

About Us:
    We strive for an enjoyable raid environment, but a serious attitude towards progression raiding is required. Maximum effort and preparation is required for all raids. The loot system we use is loot council.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 PM - 11:40PM PST(Server Time)

http://carried-guild.com/
    If you have any further questions or are interested in joining the guild please contact Wednezday#1133 or veltshmerts#1300.

[H] <LT> is a newly formed guild of returning veterans with a lot of top US experience looking to re-start progression raiding in Legion.
    Emerald Nightmare
    7/7 Mythic

Trial of Valor
    2/3 Mythic

NightHold
    10/10 Heoric
    3/10 Mythic

CORE SPOT FOR MYTHIC

We are currently focused on quickly establishing a heroic clearing team so that we can move on to mythic raids in Legion. We have all healing and melee DPS roles filled and just need to plug in some great ranged DPS. We are looking for exceptional players with progression raiding experience who know their class and min max there chars.

We raid 2 nights per week and our goal is to progress and clear as much as possible with the time we are allowed. We have high standards and while we understand we are not a world-first pushing guild and while we will work with someone to make them better we do expect strong performance and productivity. We expect you to come prepared for raid being properly informed and knowledgeable of what is to come.

Our raid schedule is:
    Tuesday 9-1am EST
    Thursday 9-1am EST
    Monday 8-1am EST (optional alt/carry runs)

Current recruiting needs: (exceptional applicants will always be considered)

DPS:
    Warlock
    Elemental Shaman
    Hunter
    And any exceptional raider

Heals:
    1 Disc priest
    And any exceptional Healer

Tank Backup or for situational fights
    Paladin
    Monk

If you feel like you would be a good fit with our group, please contact us via bnet nando007#1774 or root#11921

We look forward to hearing from you!