Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'd absolutely love a new Lunar game and not the garbage that was Lunar Dragon Song. Too bad the original game studios is basically gone at this point as far as I know but gods would I love a new Lunar game. I absolutely adore those games .

Wild Arms, Valkyrie Profile, Tactics Ogre, Golden Sun, Advance Wars, .Hack, and FFX-3 are my other options. Final Fantasy Tactics was a great game but the real king of the genre is Tactics Ogre Let us Cling Together.

KOTOR 3
    Warcraft 4
    City of Heroes 2
    Neverwinter Nights 3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Other than that? An actual Darksiders sequel, not the stupid side-story that was Darksiders 2. The ending of the first game got me SOOOO hyped for the sequel only for it to dash my expectations in every way possible.
    I actually played 2 first and was quite disappointed by the original, at least game play wise. The story was great, but the more RPG-like sequel was just more fun to play I feel. Either way, I would love a return to that universe. It is probably the biggest bummer from the death of THQ that we never got a Darksiders 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Namco needs to release another soul calibur.

Another F-zero would be nice too but that's probably never going to happen.

KOTOR

Rogue Squadron

Super Mario Sunshine

Robotech (I loved Battlecry)
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem! What is Mantorok up to, now that he won?

10+ Year Old Account
    Final Fantasy VII-2. Needed a sequel, not a remake, but ill take what I can get.

Dragons Dogma 2. Dark Souls peasants need a taste of what true difficulty is.

Kingdoms of Amalur 2. Its pretty much singleplayer WoW, I like that.

Deleted
    Warcraft 4 and Rogue Squadron 2-3 to PC!

10+ Year Old Account
    TimeSplitters 4. It kills me inside that the IP died in the dirt while far less charming shooters shit out new titles every other week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    FFX-3.

I absolutely adore FFX-2 (And I'll fite you if you shit talk it), but something I really hate is that in the terrible audio "drama" that happens after FFX-2's story, it ends with Sin returning and no resolution.

Also I want to play as everybody from X again, not just yuna rikku and paine.
    Might be in luck. This video talks about how Square has hinted at it. FFX 2.5 and Will were garbage tier fanfiction bullshit that needs to be retconned though, or else it's gonna get stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Might be in luck. This video talks about how Square has hinted at it. FFX 2.5 and Will were garbage tier fanfiction bullshit that needs to be retconned though, or else it's gonna get stupid.
    Agreed.

Also yeah I've heard them teasing FFX-3 for years now. I'm not exactly holding my breath, since they teased a HD remake for FF7 for like 10 years and now are only doing it by making people pay 180 bucks for it across 3 parts.

Gotta dig deep for that one. So many shattered dreams.

I'd go with The Simpsons Wrestling.

The gameplay was just so damn cheesy - pick Lisa or Flanders and basically truncate people with your flute/divine powers. It was all about running around like a headless chicken spamming worthless signature moves, in order to build up an I-Win powermeter faster than the other player could. Come to think of it, The Simpsons Wrestling might have been a primary inspiration for Overwatch.

- - - Updated - - -

Spécial mention for Project Copernicus. You may have never actually been released, but you STILL managed to successfully bankrupt Rhode Island. Well done.

Warcraft 4 - that retcons all of WoW
    Metal Arms
    Conker's Other Bad Day
    Mystical Ninja - in the N64 3D platformer style
    Kid Icarus Uprising - done with a proper control scheme that uses 2 analog sticks
    Dark Messiah
    Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
    Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed
    Hunted: The Demon's Forge
    Eldritch
    Megaman Legends - done with a proper control scheme that uses 2 analog sticks
    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles styled FF game

10+ Year Old Account
    Sleeping Dogs sequel (they tried to make an 'MMO' and failed)
    Dying Light, Half-Life, Portal, Shadow of Mordor, Age of Empires, Age of Mythology, Battle for Middle-Earth, Warcraft RTS, Pay Day 3, Elder Scrolls (single player), Witcher
    Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE | Intel Core i9-9900k | 32GB RAM DDR4-3200 CL16 | ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quite a few actually, particularly from the PS1 / 2 era.

Top wishes: Breath of Fire (loved 3 and 4, hated 5 so for me the series stopped at 4). Chrono Trigger. Shadow Hearts. Legend of Dragoon. Dark Cloud.

From more recent games, I thought Resonance of Fate was a really undervalued game that was way more entertaining than I ever expected it to be. A sequel would be awesome. Borderlands 3 as well, where is it??

10+ Year Old Account
    Would it be unpopular if I said that I wanted a Portal 3 before a Half Life 3?

Bulletstorm 2 and Vanquish 2.

Two great over-the-top action games with cliffhanger endings that weren't popular enough for sequels.
    F2P: If you don't think it's worth my money, I don't think it's worth my time.

You got 3 sequels to demons souls. Dark souls 1 2 and 3. i dont get why people say that. Its like the other games but not as good.

anyway....

Legacy of kain soul reaver 3 please.
    Shining force 3
    Eihnhander 2

Super Mario rpg 2. Paper mario should not exist.