Holy Paladin T19 Bonuses

Hello guys. Just wanted to ask if it worths to get 4p bonus from T19 set. Seems like the 2p bonus is the only reasonable one for us. Thoughts?

Deleted
    I think the 4 p is awesome. 2 charges for each holyshock? Sounds really good

4 piece is definitely interesting enough to go for. Being able to cast 2 holy shocks and storing up some infusion x2 casts for bursty moments seems like a fun playstyle to me. Ignoring 4 piece doesn't make sense anyway considering you can get 4 piece with your best stats, thanks to adding an extra tier slot this time (cloak)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    4 piece is definitely interesting enough to go for. Being able to cast 2 holy shocks and storing up some infusion x2 casts for bursty moments seems like a fun playstyle to me. Ignoring 4 piece doesn't make sense anyway considering you can get 4 piece with your best stats, thanks to adding an extra tier slot this time (cloak)
    The tier has terrible stats, what stats are you running considering you got 4 pieces with your best stats?

in what scenario are you able to cast two holy shocks without ever casting a flash of light or holy light during holy shocks cooldown? unless holy shock now grants 2 charges on a crit it is literally a useless 4p.

Quote Originally Posted by animus121 View Post
    I think the 4 p is awesome. 2 charges for each holyshock? Sounds really good
    I agree. People that are saying it will not increase HPS are craaaaaaaaaazy!

The 4 piece bonus is amazing, shoot for the helm/chest/legs and then shoulders/gloves. The 2 piece is less exciting, especially if you're losing any amount of crit% to get it. It's worth less than 5% crit (since HS is only 1 spell that's affected by the bonus), and even less if you're having to lose crit on top to get it.

What? That's not even how the 4 piece bonus works... Also, there's no world where you would ever take the tier cloak over the karazhan cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    The 4 piece bonus is amazing, shoot for the helm/chest/legs and then shoulders/gloves. The 2 piece is less exciting, especially if you're losing any amount of crit% to get it. It's worth less than 5% crit (since HS is only 1 spell that's affected by the bonus), and even less if you're having to lose crit on top to get it.

What? That's not even how the 4 piece bonus works... Also, there's no world where you would ever take the tier cloak over the karazhan cloak.
    It works that every time holy shock crits I gain two charges of Infusion of Light right? /confused

Quote Originally Posted by Iliara View Post
    It works that every time holy shock crits I gain two charges of Infusion of Light right? /confused
    Right. People are confusing it with having a max cap of 2 IoL charges, where you'd holy shock twice and IoL would then stack to 2. Not even sure IoL lasts that long.

Deleted
    You do get 2 charges for 1 holyshock. You dont have to store any
    Last edited by mmoc8ed88fb22b; 2017-01-20 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Sorry Did not see fangless answer to that already

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Right. People are confusing it with having a max cap of 2 IoL charges, where you'd holy shock twice and IoL would then stack to 2. Not even sure IoL lasts that long.
    it lasts long enough. during dps rotation at the start of basically every boss i ignore my IoL procs and just recast HS on cd without ever healing... do that for like the first 30 seconds or so of a fight.

but yeah, if it didnt grant 2 charges per cast it would literally be useless. no one who is actively healing would not cast a FoL or HL during the 9s HS cd and would therefore never get 2 charges built up.

Yeah looks like I misunderstood how it works. After thorough searching and multiple discussions, the general consensus is that the 2 piece is the only real valuable set bonus and that gearing for itemization in the other slots outweighs the 4 piece bonus and therefore it's more beneficial to just ignore getting a 4 piece and go for stat priority instead.

Yeah looks like I misunderstood how it works. After thorough searching and multiple discussions, the general consensus is that the 2 piece is the only real valuable set bonus and that gearing for itemization in the other slots outweighs the 4 piece bonus and therefore it's more beneficial to just ignore getting a 4 piece and go for stat priority instead.
    Although our stat priority has completely changed since 7.1 if you look at the spread sheet, it's been adjusted properly so in most cases haste is actually going to be better for alot of people.
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.