How low can an aff lock drop his mastery?

Hey,
    So recently i've hit 130% mastery 20% haste 20%crit.

As long as i know after 100%, mastery loses its top prio. But i cannot be sure of it. Should i trade more crit/haste for less mastery?if yes how low can i have my mastery? Stack more mastery? Keep it this way?

Need some help with answers. Ty in advance

Deleted
    nah, your stats are just right the way they are now, don't go over 130 % and lower than 110 % mastery - that's where u need to stay as affli

My lock's stats prio was mastery > int > haste till i hit 125%, then crit started to gain more value, especially in aoe.
    generally speaking you will see haste and crit values fluctuate as you get more gear, but each of them should be around 15%-25%, but personally I went for crit over haste [120-125% mastery, 22% crit, and 16% haste].. if I were you I'd sim the toon just to be sure.

ehh..
    i'm sitting on 105 mastery and 34 haste...
    this is because i'm using most of my gear as demonology, changing a few slots.. :/

Quote Originally Posted by darkenrahl View Post
    ehh..
    i'm sitting on 105 mastery and 34 haste...
    this is because i'm using most of my gear as demonology, changing a few slots.. :/
    Lol, and I thought I was bad at 28% haste lol

At least we get to feel like we have the Legendary Hood shard regen without actually having it lol.