Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Can't they just remove VH?

Literally worst instance so far... Just dump it out.

Is there even one person in this community that actually likes Violet Hold dungeon?

Past 7 daily HC's have been VH for me btw which sucks tooooooo much.

Sure, open a ticket and let the know you don't like VH, I'm sure they will remove it instantly upon receiving your message.

Deleted
    I like it . Quick and easy. So there is at least 1 person that likes it.

Eh, I don't mind it. Fast and variety between mobs/bosses. Only thing I dislike with it really, is the loooooooong spawn time from portals if it's a solo mob. Just make that time as fast as when a group of mobs spawn from a portal

10+ Year Old Account
    I LOVE IT reminds me of Black Moras from TBC MAssive shame there is no m+ version !!!!

They should do m+ with each difivoulty level waves of trash come faster would b fun
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Deleted
    Yes they can, but why would they?

i love it, so few mob and 50% chance to be single target.

Deleted
    Leave Violet Hold alone!!

Seriously though - I don't think removing dungeons is the request we want to make.

They schould add something that works like the gong in niuzao temple for dungeons with this wait-for-portal-spawns mechanics

Deleted
    Well it's not my favorite instance, but I have nothing against it. With the "candles" it's quite fast, especially if you get a nonpotato team.

Deleted
    One of the quickest instances to clear on any difficulty, especially when you abuse the crystals during the final set of enemy portals and take around 5 minutes to clear the whole last part?

Yeah thanks, I'll take it.

p.s: I feel like this topic backfired on the TC.

Stood in the Fire chase_the_mofo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post

Is there even one person in this community that actually likes Violet Hold dungeon?

No it's amazing
    From all things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    One of the quickest instances to clear on any difficulty, especially when you abuse the crystals during the final set of enemy portals and take around 5 minutes to clear the whole last part?

Yeah thanks, I'll take it.

p.s: I feel like this topic backfired on the TC.
    +1 Nothing to add!

Be thankful they didn't bring back the Oculus.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes, the world should be tailored to my taste. Wouldn't that be something?

If we had an option to spawn the portals faster it would be sublime.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

I like it and I'd like for them to make it a Mythic+. Just have the waves spawn at set timers and not pause for bosses. Basically make it like VH used to be but then make it harder with the modifiers and scaling.

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post

VH takes less time for me than HoV, even with the ridiculous way I pull HoV. For the record, not counting bosses or mini bosses, I do HoV in 8 pulls.

If VH is taking a long time for you it's because your damage sucks. This is not the LK VH, it is not on a timer.

As a daily heroic, if I could ban one dungeon it would actually be Vault of the Wardens. Every single time I get that dungeon I get at least one mentally retarded pug that gets lost for 50% of the dungeon and/or manages to body pull ALL the skippable trash including a mini boss.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2017-01-19 at 12:21 PM.

The issue for me is just the sheer amount of down time. If you could force more portals to spawn it'd be quite fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyrock View Post
    The issue for me is just the sheer amount of down time. If you could force more portals to spawn it'd be quite fun.
    There's 10 seconds of downtime with the single target spawns and 0 seconds of downtime with the AoE spawns.