Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    So many good trinkets drop in VH, and the only realistic way to get them in a usable itemlevel is praying to the gods that you get the one you have in your weekly m+ chest.
    I really hope they would make VH m+able, or make the items from there droppable in other instances.
    ^This, 100%. The amount of coins and time I've spent praying for Anub'whatever to drop his incredible tanking trinket, titanforged, is not funny.

Also to the OP; it takes a special kind of person to want current content removed from the game. There is an easy solution to your woes; just don't do the instance if you don't like it, you'd gladly take the deserter debuff if you really hated it that much. Mindblowing, I know.

SLOW the fuck up, now I might not be that pro active in wow any more...

But we have a fucking daily hc? or do you mean the first one of the day?

Was definitely worth a thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Literally worst instance so far.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZBn8-UUQeI

probably one of my favorite dungeons. always really enjoy it.

Also, it would be really nice if the OP actually said why they didn't like the dungeon, because all i got from the post was "OMG LIKE ITS THE WORST"

10+ Year Old Account
    I would actually like to do that in Mythic+ because the trash and the bosses are really cool, but I understand why they don't add it. Only way it could work would be to be able to pull another wave before the first is already done.

Anyway, I like the dungeon. Even the bosses are all cool this time, unlike in the WotLK version, were half of them were boring.

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Literally worst instance so far... Just dump it out.

Is there even one person in this community that actually likes Violet Hold dungeon?

Past 7 daily HC's have been VH for me btw which sucks tooooooo much.
    id disagree id rather they dump out brh and or hov, both way too long and no1 really dose hov keys, if they introduced a blacklist feature for random hcs id blacklist thease 2

i like Vh, many tanks dont coz they cant set the pace, there's like 22 packs in the dungeon and you can skip 4 of them its quick and its literally a non issue

The thing I hated about it was that it had the same setup of trashing porting and random bosses. If you're going to reuse the place, couldn't you at least re-design it so it plays differently?
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Two options: They either delete it or they make it available for M+

10+ Year Old Account
    Halls of Valor takes the cake for long dungeons I don't look forward to. So in that way VH is perfectly fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's an easy, fast dungeon when done correctly. I don't mind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    Sure, open a ticket and let the know you don't like VH, I'm sure they will remove it instantly upon receiving your message.
    This is exactly how to get things done in life as well. The OP is on the road to success no matter what they do.

I've always enjoyed dungeons like this from the beginning with Black Morass on through the original VH in Lich King and beyond. They're a fun bit of variety. Granted, 7 days in a row could be a little tiresome, but them's the breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Be thankful they didn't bring back the Oculus.
    Really? I like Oculus.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind it. Its pretty straight forward and you know roughly how long the run is going to last each time. I just had an engineering quest to do in there today. I queued specifically for that dungeon, waited 25 minutes for it to pop and the server crashed 3 minutes into the run ><

It's a semi-pointless remake of a semi-pointless original dungeon. Having said that, it's vastly preferable to Vault. If both went away, I wouldn't miss them.

I don't mind VH but it feels to much of a rehash of the old one. Its actually a rather fast dungeon when you use the switches to clear out squads.

Deleted
    I dont mind it. I like the random element of it, and that we have to pay at least a bit attention to where the next portal spawns, and what boss we will encounter. It's the only dungeon that works that way - all the others are 100% predictable :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    Sure, open a ticket and let the know you don't like VH, I'm sure they will remove it instantly upon receiving your message.
    If only it was that easy we could have gotten rid of it back in Wrath!!
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    SLOW the fuck up, now I might not be that pro active in wow any more...

But we have a fucking daily hc? or do you mean the first one of the day?
    I don't see a distinction between the two. If you want a real answer you will need to elaborate.