Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I like vh. I wouldn't want to do it 7 times in a row, but it's a different flavor from the hallway grinds that is every other dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Really? I like Oculus.
    I didn't personally have any problems with it either. But finding groups for it before and most certainly after LFD was added to the game was a friggin' nightmare. Very often Tanks would immediately BAMF away the moment they zoned in. And even if a Tank decided to stay, the instance ended up as a wipefest because the other morons didn't know what the Hell they were doing on the drakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I don't see a distinction between the two. If you want a real answer you will need to elaborate.
    Back in TBC we had a specific daily quest to go to a certain heroic and kill something inside, or does he mean the first heroic completion of the day which gives more AP, I dont think I can make it easier to understand than that

Deleted
    Way too little effort went into it to remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Be thankful they didn't bring back the Oculus.
    Hahahah this! Violet Hold, while boring if you get it a few time in a row, is nothing compared to the pain of clicking enter dungeon and ending up in the oculus.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Back in TBC we had a specific daily quest to go to a certain heroic and kill something inside, or does he mean the first heroic completion of the day which gives more AP, I dont think I can make it easier to understand than that
    Daily heroic refers to the first random queued heroic dungeon of the day. That has been standard terminology for like, ever. Cataclysm I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Really? I like Oculus.
    I liked it too, but it is notorious one of the most hated dungeons. It honestly is the only dungeon I recall people massively leaving since the lfg era. They even added a mount to it, so less people would leave I guess...it worked in my experience.
    X

There's only 1 instance that needs to be removed from the game and that's Strand of the Ancients.

There's 10 seconds of downtime with the single target spawns and 0 seconds of downtime with the AoE spawns.
    Behold the patience of a WoW player.
    Last edited by Dormie; 2017-01-19 at 11:35 PM.

I like it. Not tons of running around, you get to stay in the same area and chill. And the bosses are varied. And you can skip a fair bit of trash with the switches.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

Daily heroic refers to the first random queued heroic dungeon of the day. That has been standard terminology for like, ever. Cataclysm I think.
    Thats not quite for ever

Regardless answers my question, no theres not a daily heroic to do

Way to much downtime, rework it. Might be fun in m+

Not being in M+ while simultaneously having BIS items and multiple bosses is a trainwreck.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why people keep saying it is fast. Violet Hold is actually one of the slowest dungeons in Legion when you have gear, since most heroics/normal mythics you can just pull all the trash up to the boss.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

can't make it go faster, no M+. There is a really nice trinket that i dont have any interest in trying to get.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vintersol View Post
    Put an auction house in its place.
    but then the old citys are dead! do you know how alive I make Stormwind flying my drake from the mage tower to the AH....