Deleted

Horde Enhancement: SA VS Eye of guarm.

I've seen all the top enhancement shammys on wowprogress is running a eye of guarm with mastery and a bloodthirsty instict. Instead og SA and bloodthirsty instinct. I have all these trinkets with the ilvl from 880-890. But basicly im clearing NH with the guild tonight, so could some1 give me any insight on this topic?

10+ Year Old Account
    SA was only good because it procd frequently and that proc could trigger Stormbringer. Now that its proc chance is in the shitter, it is basically worthless.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

I have to go back from a 865 socketed SA to a 835 Six-Feather Fan until i get a Eye of Guarm/ Etheral Urn/ Frond. :-|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creekz View Post
    I have to go back from a 865 socketed SA to a 835 Six-Feather Fan until i get a Eye of Guarm/ Etheral Urn/ Frond. :-|
    I have an 885 eye of guarm, but its versatility...but sadly its has simmed better with my gear and just from real raid tests then my 875 SA....
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've got an 870 Memento of Angerboda and an 860 Arcanocrysal I'm probably going to switch to tonight. Sad stuff, I loved hearing those tentacles proc lol