Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I got a 910 Fates last night. If I'm using helm and ring would it be better to drop ring for bracers or continue with my current setup?

Quote Originally Posted by Elerubard View Post
    I got a 910 Fates last night. If I'm using helm and ring would it be better to drop ring for bracers or continue with my current setup?
    I would def drop the ring for bracers.

The proc on the ring "almost" makes HRW line up with BoS, just have to wait a little on average. Bracers make burst pretty huge with helm.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroColdX View Post
    well me also need help atm i have urn 890 cof 880 and eye at 865 got the armor from nightbane but gonna remove it when i have set armor. atm askmisterobbot shows CoF as dps los so i need help to decide.

Изпратено от моят SM-G935F с помощта на Tapatalk
    forgot to mention its for BoS build and i got legendary helm

ZeroColdX

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroColdX View Post
    forgot to mention its for BoS build and i got legendary helm

ZeroColdX
    i would run Urn and CoF for sure, No way a 865 Eye beats out the CoF. Most fights have target swapping anyway(or atleast you should) which is another small detriment to Eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    Also need help I got 880 arcanocrystal, 880 horn with socket, 875 scorpid, 860 eye and 875 CoF from what I understand horn and arcanocrystal right? or CoF and horn?
    Any help for me? Horn and crystal or Horn and CoF?

Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    Any help for me? Horn and crystal or Horn and CoF?
    Unless your secondaries are really out of whack (Like if you are way off from 25% crit, and 20% haste) Use the Horn and CoF.

Only use Arcano if you arent near those %s. (Always use the horn, and use Arcano over CoF if needed, though not recommended)

Deleted
    Since the 860 version of Unstable Arcanocrystal isnt present in the list, have to ask - should I change either of my current trinkets for it? Have a "standard" 870 Claw of the Crystalline Scorpid, and a 890 socketed Might of Krosus.

My stats at the moment (according to Armory):
    Crit --- 15.68%
    Haste --- 17.34%
    Mastery --- 69.49%
    Versatility --- 6.08%

You probably guessed by the amount of Mastery, but I'm playing Unholy.

Hei i got a 900 titanforge eye of command and a 880 horn of valor.
    got lucky and obtained a CoF 890. wich combination wud be best? guessing Eye at least

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by samhot View Post
    Hei i got a 900 titanforge eye of command and a 880 horn of valor.
    got lucky and obtained a CoF 890. wich combination wud be best? guessing Eye at least
    With little to no target swapping, eye, hands down. A horn of equal to higher ilevel should win out, if you're ever that lucky again. And yes, you want COF for raiding. Horn and Eye for m+.

I still can't see a trinket ranking graphic for unholy DA. It would be very useful....is it in progress maybe? I have a EU 885 and CoF 880 (still no luck with DoS), but there are so much other trinkets that could be strong for DA (maybe a 900+ Chronoshard or other mythic+ trinkets).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranora View Post
    I still can't see a trinket ranking graphic for unholy DA. It would be very useful....is it in progress maybe? I have a EU 885 and CoF 880 (still no luck with DoS), but there are so much other trinkets that could be strong for DA (maybe a 900+ Chronoshard or other mythic+ trinkets).
    For DA, CoF and stat sticks are quite nice, but inevitably what makes DA so powerful (rare scenario where I've had over 10 m per cast) is your sudden doom procs, which are a priority while DA is active. Proc trinkets may not necessarily line up with the multiple DA casts during a fight.

I've been trying to figure out how the relics rankings work, but I'm not sure I'm interpreting it right. Looking at the tab, for Frost_BoS an 865 Blast Radius (6,409) relic provides more dps than an 895 Nothing but the Boots (5,902) or an 880 Over-Powered relic (2,840), but when I try to sim the relics, the higher ilvl ones sim with higher damage.

Am I reading the chart wrong, or am I messing up my sims somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by Vertinari View Post
    I've been trying to figure out how the relics rankings work, but I'm not sure I'm interpreting it right. Looking at the tab, for Frost_BoS an 865 Blast Radius (6,409) relic provides more dps than an 895 Nothing but the Boots (5,902) or an 880 Over-Powered relic (2,840), but when I try to sim the relics, the higher ilvl ones sim with higher damage.

Am I reading the chart wrong, or am I messing up my sims somehow?
    It's probably your talents/gear fam.

905 eoc better than a 890 with slot urn for bos?