Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    well, i have a new 895 Horn, hope for WoF next week xD

I need help on my trinkets. I've got 880 FOCI, 860 EYE,880 nature, 880 shell, 875 urn. which two should i use for Frost BOS?

Quote Originally Posted by Mortaleques View Post
    I need help on my trinkets. I've got 880 FOCI, 860 EYE,880 nature, 880 shell, 875 urn. which two should i use for Frost BOS?
    I guess Idk wha Shell is off the top of my head, but Most likely you're gonna wanna run Foci and Urn. Natures call is trash, and an 860 Eye mostly likely wont beat out the mastery on Urn with 15 Ilvls and you having Crit/Haste points.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesquish View Post
    I guess Idk wha Shell is off the top of my head, but Most likely you're gonna wanna run Foci and Urn. Natures call is trash, and an 860 Eye mostly likely wont beat out the mastery on Urn with 15 Ilvls and you having Crit/Haste points.
    shell is nightmare eggshell I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by spanishninja View Post
    Ah, Then yea, I would still use the trinkets mentioned above.

Quote Originally Posted by spanishninja View Post
    Thats correct, I'm sitting at 20% haste, 20% crit, 39% mastery atm. Does that change anything?

860 horn (trying to get higher version) vs 870 claw?
    I'm assuming the horn would still win at those ilvl, since the 870 version has a decent lead, but rather check to make sure
    BoS spec

Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    860 horn (trying to get higher version) vs 870 claw?
    I'm assuming the horn would still win at those ilvl, since the 870 version has a decent lead, but rather check to make sure
    BoS spec
    go with horn, because

Quote Originally Posted by Dandeleon View Post
    Claw was bugged in simC when the spreadsheet was made. It was ignoring armor.
    this

Ok guys, sorry to beat a dead horse but I have 885 CoF, 885 Claw of Crystalline Scorpid, 860 Acanocrystal & 860 Eye w/ socket. With NO Trinkets equip I am at 22%Crit, 22%Haste, 25%Mastery & 6%Versatility. Simcraft is screwing me up so I look to you filthy animals for help. Char is Abelinkoln on Eredar
    Last edited by Abe Linkoln; 2017-02-20 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abe Linkoln View Post
    Ok guys, sorry to beat a dead horse but I have 885 CoF, 885 Claw of Crystalline Scorpid, 860 Acanocrystal & 860 Eye w/ socket. With NO Trinkets equip I am at 22%Crit, 22%Haste, 25%Mastery & 6%Versatility. Simcraft is screwing me up so I look to you filthy animals for help. Char is Abelinkoln on Eredar
    885 CoF & 860 Eye with Socket.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Hey guys - sorry 4 asking, but:
    Is there a up-to-date unholy DA trinket graphic atm or soon (maybe after DA/VP hotfixes at wednesday)? I know the graphics from page 1 (unholy SR / frost BoS / frost obliteration) and a DA spreadsheet would be amazing (maybe i just missed it :P).
    Last edited by Dranora; 2017-02-21 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Banter View Post
    This is fascinating man, great work! Do you think you could post some html's so i could take a look?
    I had a feeling BoS uptime is a determinant DPS factor and hence, CoF hugely misrepresented in the list. My DK guild mate pulls consistently the highest numbers with Legendary Ring + Belt + 4 pc T19 and ~1:50 min up-time. While according to high-end logs, the legendaries are not such a big constraint, Runic Power availability definitely is. Thank you for pulling the sim assumptions into questions and for running a sensitivity analysis.
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.

Oh, saw the unholy_DA section in the spreadsheet right now. Question = closed

Quote Originally Posted by Flextt View Post
    I had a feeling BoS uptime is a determinant DPS factor and hence, CoF hugely misrepresented in the list. My DK guild mate pulls consistently the highest numbers with Legendary Ring + Belt + 4 pc T19 and ~1:50 min up-time. While according to high-end logs, the legendaries are not such a big constraint, Runic Power availability definitely is. Thank you for pulling the sim assumptions into questions and for running a sensitivity analysis.
    The max DPS potential may be lower with ring/belt but the consitency with BoS uptime is very clear to see.

Got Ring+Belt+4-T19 with CoF and the simplified runic power generation is a huge thing for constant high BoS uptime. I can pretty much just spam Oblit/HBs with 2x ring get 70 second BoS without even looking at runes/runic power at all. With ring+CoF you get every 2:00 minutes BoS with Runic Weapon - no waiting, no pooling needed.

Mythic dungeons with tyranical 13-15+ are just fun with the combo.
    -

7+ Year Old Account
    list is updated constantly.
    CoF is in its rightful place
    Scorpyron was simmed wrong and now just about that piece of garbage Might of Krosus where it belongs.

In short- check the spread sheet regularly- these guys put in a LOT of time and hard work.
    when yu get a new trinket or wondering about one in your bank, check the spread sheet.
    we are forced to still run M+15 every week for a BiS depending on your spec.
    Yes, you WANT a CoF!!!!!
    CoF- 100% for BoS Dragonstorm Frost spec
    CoF for UH? WOn't know till later today or tomorrow with the UH buffs to Valk, some are already saying the UH buffs wont help UH at all though...

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    CoF for UH? WOn't know till later today or tomorrow with the UH buffs to Valk, some are already saying the UH buffs wont help UH at all though...
    Then those people are dumb :P
    Also yes Unholy wants CoF as it's the best ST trinket (with Draught) when using DA. (Meaning DA is the highest ST talent in that row)

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    The max DPS potential may be lower with ring/belt but the consitency with BoS uptime is very clear to see.

Got Ring+Belt+4-T19 with CoF and the simplified runic power generation is a huge thing for constant high BoS uptime. I can pretty much just spam Oblit/HBs with 2x ring get 70 second BoS without even looking at runes/runic power at all. With ring+CoF you get every 2:00 minutes BoS with Runic Weapon - no waiting, no pooling needed.

Mythic dungeons with tyranical 13-15+ are just fun with the combo.
    Exactly. You can easily see the difference how high-end players consistently have around 90-100 Runic Power with either Belt or Ring. This in turn frees up GCDs for Rime and RW (for GS in case you have the Head) while allowing consistently high BoS uptimes.
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.

Also need help I got 880 arcanocrystal, 880 horn with socket, 875 scorpid, 860 eye and 875 CoF from what I understand horn and arcanocrystal right? or CoF and horn?

well me also need help atm i have urn 890 cof 880 and eye at 865 got the armor from nightbane but gonna remove it when i have set armor. atm askmisterobbot shows CoF as dps los so i need help to decide.

Изпратено от моят SM-G935F с помощта на Tapatalk

Got KJ's Trinket last night. Was hoping for bracers or belt but def not complaining about the trinket.

So that puts me with my best two being Helm + KJ's, other two I have are cloak + boots.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W