Best horde race dps wise?

Question. (10 char)

Answer. (depends)

Quote Originally Posted by Walrock View Post
    Answer. (depends)
    Not really. Got my answer already anyways.

Orc for Demo, Goblin for Destro, Affli... no clue, troll mby

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagon View Post
    Orc for Demo, Goblin for Destro, Affli... no clue, troll mby
    You may think the pet bonus damage from orc is awesome for demo but since haaste is so important troll is actually better ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Thinois View Post
    You may think the pet bonus damage from orc is awesome for demo but since haaste is so important troll is actually better ^^
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ogy-Guide#race the sims under race in Nots guide disagree with you.

Troll pmuch always outscales everything else because haste on use. Doesn't really matter that much tho since its all tiny insignificant differences.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Not really. Got my answer already anyways.
    yes really and why did you even ask if you could easily get in somewhere else
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes really and why did you even ask if you could easily get in somewhere else
    Because i could, that simple. If you know the answer just spit it out, and dont be the douchebag that just types "depends" without being helpful in any possible way. Answering which is the best race for each spec, or the best one in general takes only one sentence or even a word. If you cant type a sentence or a word, maybe gtfo instead of making a pointless post.
    Last edited by Ulfric Trumpcloak; 2017-01-21 at 05:28 AM.

Because i could, that simple. If you know the answer just spit it out, and dont be the douchebag that just types "depends" without being helpful in any possible way. Answering which is the best race for each spec, or the best one in general takes only one sentence or even a word. If you cant type a sentence or a word, maybe gtfo instead of making a pointless post.
    Interesting, got your answer under one hour, while it actually kinda depends, and he's the douchbag? oh you are brilliant...
    green is the color!

It's close between orc and troll, but orc is better.

Why? Because their racials are also the best pvp racials in the game, in case you ever want to bother with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Akakishin View Post
    Interesting, got your answer under one hour, while it actually kinda depends, and he's the douchbag? oh you are brilliant...
    Depends is not an answer you imbecile.

Depends is not an answer you imbecile.
    I see how your brain works...
    I assure you buddy, out of all ppl that are smart enough to call me imbecile, you're not one of them, sry to break it down to you...
    Dispel your asshole debuff, or hug your mom, that is more important than the best race for you right now lol
    green is the color!

I think its troll, someone told me orc looks really good on paper but its actually not as good as the haste buff.

I don't care though and just play blood elf, care too much about my swag points.

Deleted
    Choose the race what fit for your needs/imagination/character concept.

In raw dps wise: orc, troll.

Deleted
    orc 2 specs, troll, 1 spec.

Deleted
    Goblin, because we have more mobility

Jesus Christmas. What was that you were saying about douchebags?