Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It's a bird... It's a plane demon hunter... It's Superman Pepedan!! Noice

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    That's Avatar of Sargeras, not a dreadlord...
    Yep... it slipped my mind at the time I posted it. My bad.

Deleted
    "Further empower your Artifact"

So if you didn't start the exp. at the beginning you are fucked. One of my friend started the game in december. He doesn't even have the 35th trait... and most of my guild members are at 52+
    That means -10% raw damage... He has only one legendary and it is a healing one. So we cannot inv him into our raid because he will fall back with -15% anyway on every fight (skill doesn't matter).

So new players, don't buy the game now! Wait for the next exp. Maybe they will remove this shitstorm.

I really like that they finally brought Gallywix new model, but I hope they iterate on it because he doesn't look finished :/

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    That's Avatar of Sargeras, not a dreadlord...
    It's a Titan Construct. So it could be a Vessel for Sageras, or it could just be a Fel Corrupted Titan creation.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    PuhLEASE tell me that's a re-made druid black-temple tier icon I'm looking at..

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post

So if you didn't start the exp. at the beginning you are fucked. One of my friend started the game in december. He doesn't even have the 35th trait... and most of my guild members are at 52+
    That means -10% raw damage... He has only one legendary and it is a healing one. So we cannot inv him into our raid because he will fall back with -15% anyway on every fight (skill doesn't matter).

So new players, don't buy the game now! Wait for the next exp. Maybe they will remove this shitstorm.
    Or realise the fact that they made it super easy to catch up and that everything is tuned without the 35+ traits or legendaries even factored into it. So the fact you keep someone with only 35 traits and 1 legendary out of your raiding guild just mean you guys are pseudo-elitists and must be pretty horrible if you need people to be that over geared to clear content

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    PuhLEASE tell me that's a re-made druid black-temple tier icon I'm looking at..
    all the tier gear is hd updated t6 sets with extra parts. except for Monk Dh and DK which have new sets for obvious reasons.

15+ Year Old Account
    A hearthstone earth elemental pet? What in the world am I looking at?

So the next tier will have the T7 treatment? I'm looking forward to collected the Mage set then.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oooh. That tab targeting change may be the best change ever to the game. I've always hated it for targeting everything but the one I want to target.

Deleted
    Some of the PvP changes actually makes me happy, like the forge being able to trade gear to a piece you want.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    What? Are old tiersets getting HD updates?
    It's the next raid tier. HD models with the latest features like 3D pieces on belts, hands, feet etc. Also the elite/mythic version will clearly have extra features according to the icons. And they picked the best tier they could possibly pick for the remake. Fuck me I want that druid one so bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Looks like they're finally adding the Bnet balance tokens.
    they dont! just renamed everything battle.net to blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post

Can you link your guilds world top ten profile?
    tia

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Wtf does Paragon faction mean? Are we finally getting a rank above exalted?
    Just speculation, but I think this is probably like the Mists of Pandaria bonus rep gain thing for alts. They mentioned at Blizzcon making it easier to catch up on some of these reputations like you could in MoP. Maybe Paragon rep = double reputation gains.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

looks more like killjaden

Quote Originally Posted by lagmoose View Post
    That fel-looking dreadlord (I can't remember what they called it at the D&R panel at Blizzcon) reminds me of a fel corrupted Kratos.
    The thing with the huge horns? That's the Avatar of Sargeras.. :P

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/602355.jpg

Sooo what's Anduin up to? Looks like a gilnean outfit.

Deleted
    Don't get hyped don't get hyped don't - damn it never works! It looks too nice not to :P

Deleted
    I kinda hope the mount variations aren't locked to the specs. Would be nice if we could just choose. I always go for the classic blue theme with my DK even though I don't play frost.