Page 70 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    hahah that's your character, right???
    Yes, His name is Joshuaj....my real name....

Jason is my father's name....

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Did they? Do you have any screenshots? This would really annoy me.
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a51...bansheebig.jpg

vs

supercloseup of legion model

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3w0n_hf3r..._AllMyAlts.jpg

im honestly not surprised Blizzard forgot that Banshees are overwhelmingly elves.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Yes, His name is Joshuaj....my real name....

Jason is my father's name....
    LMAO good one

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a51...bansheebig.jpg

vs

supercloseup of legion model

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3w0n_hf3r..._AllMyAlts.jpg

im honestly not surprised Blizzard forgot that Banshees are overwhelmingly elves.
    Jesus.....

That's poor from Blizzard.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Jesus.....

That's poor from Blizzard.
    alot of their models are pretty, but seem to lack the charm of the old models, or in this case, basic fucking details.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

LMAO good one
    I wish it were a good one. But, it's true....

But, Either way:

A Great WOW Player >>>>>>>>> Me >>>>>>> WOW lore villains (Cause, raiding) >>>>>Lvl 85 Cata person >>>>>> Erza/Natsu (Lvl 80 In Terms of Might, in my eyes) >>>>>>>> Lowbies >>>>> Etc.

Then, The Void Lords May be the perfect villain for you, then. Since, they're schemers, that started EVERYTHING in Wow.....

Well, other than...creating the universe...but....you know what I mean....
    They didnt started anything because they are outside and hoping some of their minions corrupt a titan to summon them

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    They didnt started anything because they are outside and hoping some of their minions corrupt a titan to summon them
    Idk man...scaring the piss outta sargeras for him to create the legion, which will start almost everything in current WOW does scream "We did It...We did it".

7+ Year Old Account
    Then, The Void Lords May be the perfect villain for you, then. Since, they're schemers, that started EVERYTHING in Wow.....

Well, other than...creating the universe...but....you know what I mean....
    they didnt start shit.

the universe got created by the clash of 2 cosmic forces, light and void.
    all they did was throw tentacle overlords into the physical universe and indirectly turned sargeras crazy.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    He has also his own personal demon servants as well...Like the female demons I mean.

Would be nice if Argus was kinda the same with Tanaan Jungle intro...Well the intro part of it I mean, then we flee to a Army of the Light stronghold and go from the.
    mac'aree is a demonic city, not the palace

Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    they didnt start shit.

all they did was throw tentacle overlords into the physical universe and indirectly turned sargeras crazy.
    1. I just said that they didn't create the universe. -_-

2. They made sargeras crazy, which made him create the legion, kill the pantheon, take over argus, destroy draenor, and do all of that azeroth shit, up until Now...

The Void Lords might've not done anything in terms of physical action, but they still did the WOW shit, from behind...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    mac'aree is a demonic city, not the palace
    Indeed, Hence why I think that the mac'aree part of argus is going to be the 7.3 part of Legion, not the entirety of it....

they didnt start shit.

i think thats what hes saying... they started all the bad guys in the game... they caused the burning legion to be made, and the old gods...
    as said above^^^^^^^
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-02-13 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i think thats what hes saying... they started all the bad guys in the game... they caused the burning legion to be made, and the old gods...
    ^

This...OH SO...THIS!

they didnt start shit.

This is the answer

Idk man...scaring the piss outta sargeras for him to create the legion, which will start almost everything in current WOW does scream "We did It...We did it".
    Even the pantheon was already planning a way to defeat the void lords or prevent them to corrupt some random titan soul but Sargeras wasn't agreed with the solution of the pantheon

Deleted
    Maybe Kil'Jaeden opens a portal to Argus in the last moment and somehow we keep it open for us, I do not see KJ being so stupid to let himself die in the Twisting nether

about mac'aree

Mac'Aree was one of the most illustrious cities of Argus[1] and the most sacred of all cities.[2] The walkways were lined with precious minerals and its rivers glittered even in complete darkness. Jessera of Mac'Aree cannot remember anymore how long it has been since he last was there. The eredar prior to their corruption by Sargeras seemed to have a great love and reverence for Mac'Aree, as expressed on the inscription at the bottom of [The Last Relic of Argus], "I long for Mac'Aree".

It is unclear what has since happened to Mac'Aree. It may have become a ruin or a base of the Burning Legion, considering that Argus is now the stronghold of the Burning Legion.[3]
    The city Illidan's spirit visited when he searched for the location of Argus may have been Mac'Aree. The palace of Archimonde and Kil'jaeden was in that city.

Mac'aree may be a reference to Jesse McCree, Lead Level Designer: Exterior for Blizzard Entertainment, since the character who seems to know about it is named Jessera of Mac'Aree.

there is an item you get for doing a short quest chain in archeolgy, purple hills of mac'aree and that sounds more city then a palace

also when you have the felguard out in demo spec in suramar, they speak about how the city is huge, and will burn, and thal talks about how this city is nothing compared to mac'aree

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mandarinas View Post
    Maybe Kil'Jaeden opens a portal to Argus in the last moment and somehow we keep it open for us, I do not see KJ being so stupid to let himself die in the Twisting nether
    unless we defeat him, then chase him down by entering the twisting nether through a portal

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    This is the answer

Even the pantheon was already planning a way to defeat the void lords or prevent them to corrupt some random titan soul but Sargeras wasn't agreed with the solution of the pantheon
    But, that was because sargeras warned them about their existence. The only reason he didn't help the pantheon, was because he thought that Void was >>>>>>>>> Order, and thought that the only way to even stand a chance against the Void Lords, was to destroy the entire universe...

I wish it were a good one. But, it's true....

But, Either way:

A Great WOW Player >>>>>>>>> Me >>>>>>> WOW lore villains (Cause, raiding) >>>>>Lvl 85 Cata person >>>>>> Erza/Natsu (Lvl 80 In Terms of Might, in my eyes) >>>>>>>> Lowbies >>>>> Etc.
    haha FT is weak indeed.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Again with Naisha as a Banshee what model do you think would be perfect for her?
    Been thinking she could be one of the updated Banshee models or be a slightly modified Night Elf Huntress Ghost too.

Also anymore interactions with other Class Order Halls again in 7.2 like in the previous patch?
    http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/601926.jpg - This is her model.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

haha FT is weak indeed.
    *Sees Erza tank an island sized blast*

*Meanwhile*

*ARCHIMONDE USES: PLANET DESTRUCTION ON DRAENOR*

*Joshuaj Rebukes it too late, and gets tanked with it*

*Josh is at 10% health, but gets helped by the heals*

Archimonde: ...WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WWWWWWWWWWHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTT?????!!!!!! How Did you get so strong?

Me: I farmed you on Heroic/Normal All day, yesterday, and last week....

Archimonde: Oh, You think you're cute.

Me: Smurf, I'm adorable...