We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Why does he look like the Maximillion of Northshire (The New paladin follower for 7.2)...

.....Advertising I guess?
    I think it might be
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Gryan_Stoutmantle
    but it still doesnot look like any known paladin.
    TBH I hoped it to be Lord Greyson Shadowbreaker..

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Was Kil'Jaeden communicating through the fel tool with Sargeras in that video? If so, either Sargeras isn't at his top form, is very forgiving, or Kil'Jaeden is damn brave to take that tone towards his master and cut the communication by himself. Probably one of the first two, I guess?
    Kil'Jaeden knows Sargeras needs him. Also Kil'Jaeden has every right to be pissed. I have a feeling the vision Sargeras showed him was a big lie/illusion and Kil'Jaeden will maybe turn on Sargeras at last moment.

Damn I really like Kil'Jaeden, in this one cinematic he showed more personality than entire Burning Legion so far throughout expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    except this time, he was literally watching a whole group of important people standing on it, and it's floating, AND it's the main opposition to the legion.

AND he'd be in the middle of an island entirely dominated by the legion, nobody could get to him to kick his ass.
    Isn't new Dalaran shielded? Of course he should have killed them all but, lorewise, there is probably some reason he did not. Who knows, maybe he knew he would have trouble with it after seeing Khadgar fight in the tomb.

Bloodsail Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    except this time, he was literally watching a whole group of important people standing on it, and it's floating, AND it's the main opposition to the legion.

AND he'd be in the middle of an island entirely dominated by the legion, nobody could get to him to kick his ass.
    IF Fel infused ground, (sargeras being buried there for long time), works similar Light's hope Hallowed ground, it could make sense he's empowered by the proximity of energies.

Kinda reminds me how the Lich King had trouble at light's hope during the DK start experience.

And Tirion got dispatched rather easily on the Broken Shore despite his calls to the light.

Lore wise the nightwell is gone in 7.2 so it can't be that.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-03-23 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Isn't new Dalaran shielded? Of course he should have killed them all but, lorewise, there is probably some reason he did not. Who knows, maybe he knew he would have trouble with it after seeing Khadgar fight in the tomb.
    i know the new mage follower(this is a spoiler) quest has you use kathra'natir and the nightborne soulstone to bolster the defenses of dalaran, but that doesn't happen until after this new assault.

So with we officially know that Kil'jaedan was butt-hurt about Sargeras destroying his world.
    That's what you get for not listening to Velen and bragining your people to a hungry mad titan.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Was Kil'Jaeden communicating through the fel tool with Sargeras in that video? If so, either Sargeras isn't at his top form, is very forgiving, or Kil'Jaeden is damn brave to take that tone towards his master and cut the communication by himself. Probably one of the first two, I guess?
    my thoughts exactly, how could he just cut the communications like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol that's what im saying. KJ isn't a moron.
    KJ is the smartest villain out there

- - - Updated - - -

Lol that's what im saying. KJ isn't a moron.
    KJ is the smartest villain out there

- - - Updated - - -

it's the moment folks, when KJ fails in the tomb but manage not to die, he betray his master and we now have 2 burning legions, one lead by sargeras, one by KJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I don't know the explanation of "he is dead, but he isn't but he kinda is unless we don't assume that he isn't." suggest drugs may be the case. What the hell is it ? Schrödinger's archimonde ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    stop spreading stupid.

The Lightbringer jasontheking1234's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    So with we officially know that Kil'jaedan was butt-hurt about Sargeras destroying his world.
    That's what you get for not listening to Velen and bragining your people to a hungry mad titan.
    Not really butt-hurt....

More like showing Sargeras that he sacrificed his entire worlds for his resolve with the Crusade...

Him, and Sargeras are on the same Team, just not eye to eye....

- - - Updated - - -

To me, seems more like this:

Kil'jaeden wants to attack azeroth at full front

Sargeras is telling KJ to take a chill-pill

Kil'jaeden questions Sargeras

Sargeras back-mouths Kil'jaeden

Kil'jaeden thinks he's a better leader, so he hangs up on Sargeras, and attacks head-on...

Players are like "...Naaaaahhhh" and kill him...

Now, move pawn to Square Argus....