Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I really don't get how he's in power if you did the goblin starting zones. I also don't get by his personality how he hasn't turn traitor to the legion.
    because he and all goblins want money ,and to be pampered, he may go to the legion, but right now the legion has fucked up alot of his profits and he wants his money back

also hes in power cause he has the most money, and the most guns
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yeah at the time... so by that logic we still have 3 more years befopre the worgen/goblins one need to be updated
    but your saying right now the worg/gob are 7 years old so i was just telling you that the vanilla races are 12 years old now, so they needed the update more
    Goblins don't need it as much, just would be nice if they got the treatment too.
    Really don't care for the other faction, just Horde I wouldn't care less either way I do enjoy the models etc...
    For the Horde!

Who cares you stare at your characters ass all day. I play fully zoomed out and my little Ant I control is hardly distinguishable form any other.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Clearly you haven't seen the new Genn.
    Human Genn looks nice. Worgen Genn is uninspired.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    No way we will get new Goblin models, just like we wont get new Worgen models.

They are both perfectly fine, especially Goblins
    They are like 6-7 years old, that isn't even remotely close to "fine" especially considering everyone got updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    No way we will get new Goblin models, just like we wont get new Worgen models.

They are both perfectly fine, especially Goblins
    I don't think we're playing the same game. They're anything but fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Don't talk about modelling/texturing if you don't have the slightest idea about the topic. A texture has to be speficially designed for a model, otherwise you get these:

Or this:

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been looking at the Goblin models again and what they lack is nice eyes...
    Really wish they had better movement and look like the other Horde eyes.

Everything is fine in the model though so Blizzard doesn't have to change that.
    Just those eyes...Those lifeless eyes... O_O;
    For the Horde!

Bumping an old thread, but had a go at updating the goblin model for fun. Figured id share a wip

Quote Originally Posted by Laze View Post
    Bumping an old thread, but had a go at updating the goblin model for fun. Figured id share a wip
    That's awesome! Unfortunately, models aren't so much the problem as animations and skeletons are for production time. The big jump between the "old model" animation pipeline and the "new models" was the way skeletons and animations gel together. It provided a lot more creative control and was less stick-man, hand-puppet than the old ones. Building new animations takes way longer (as you probably know) when you have hundreds of bones instead of a dozen. And you have to test a lot more thoroughly too.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Awesome, no wonder goblins are on the calendars, they can look very nice indeed. Still hoping for goblin paladins someday.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-03-14 at 04:05 PM.

Deleted
    Impressive, I've always liked Goblins and feel that they deserve a model update, especially since Blizzard mentioned they would probably do it, possibly for Legion I think?

My biggest concern is the Worgen female scenario repeating itself...

I'd love for worgen and gobs to get an update, to me worgen females look like really angry chihuahuas and compared to the new models they look out of place

10+ Year Old Account
    Why did it take Blizzard this long to match the in game model of Gallywix to the one we see in the loading screen? We've had goblins since Cata and not until recently is when they finally match the models.

Beeeeeewwwbs!

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why did they give Gallywix a new model in 7.2 if nothing is happening with him?
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Why did they give Gallywix a new model in 7.2 if nothing is happening with him?
    Uh probably because something is happening with him, 7.2 or soon after. Maybe nothing major, but something. They wouldn't do this after this long for literally no reason.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Uh probably because something is happening with him, 7.2 or soon after. Maybe nothing major, but something. They wouldn't do this after this long for literally no reason.
    That or because Gallywix was so low priority that they finally got around to it.

It might have just been in the pipeline for awhile. The pre-launch invasions had several jokes about his size that made absolutely no sense with the placeholder model he had. I think they might have intended to get that model done a lot sooner. We've had the concept art for a long time, but I don't know if they would have put those jokes in only for people who knew how he was supposed to look.

*cough* Fleets of Kezan *cough* Bilgewater Port *cough* Undermine *cough* Kul Tiras *cough* Gilneas *cough* Ships *cough*

I'm sorry, I should really get that checked.