Thread: Warrior T20

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing. Curious though that they didn't go for a blue version to match the s3 coloration? Either way this already looks promising.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Amazing. Curious though that they didn't go for a blue version to match the s3 coloration? Either way this already looks promising.
    I'm sure there's a blue one, not all of the sets have the same number of previews.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

I hope there isn't an "elite" pvp version.

Deleted
    Oh I have been waiting for this sooooooo long...

GIVE IT TO MY FACE BLIZZARD, GIVE ME HD UPDATED T6 RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the boots..... sweet jesus I LOVE THEM!

7+ Year Old Account
    @Archmage Kalec
    here aswell allthough weirdly this one seems extreamly posative

OT
    i cant wait to get the mythic version for my dwarf warrior, it looks so fucking cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    @Archmage Kalec
    here aswell allthough weirdly this one seems extreamly posative

OT
    i cant wait to get the mythic version for my dwarf warrior, it looks so fucking cool
    Of course it's positive; I'm laughing my ass off - that's always a good sign.

Stunning. Can't wait.

Yeah, gotta say I'm loving the boots. Big, bulky and spiky. The set screams ''warrior''.

Still think they could have done something more original than copy-pasting T6. The Mythic version looks decent even if a bit, I don't know, top-heavy? But at any rate, we get among the good T20 sets.

In my opinion, they all look like shit except for the mythic set

Hmm, the boots are plate socks and than added 3d stuff to it, right? Should have done the same for gloves, would surely look better.

Deleted
    Neat that there's a new boot model, however I can't help but feel it doesn't fit very well, they look really 'thin' when compared to the gauntlets, for example.

I honestly feel like og t6 looks better than these inflatables. Mythic is growing on me but the faceplate covering the whole face made go "wut" instantly. The glowing eyes are too important a piece for the set.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Don't like the new set. T6 is still better to me, the shiny yellow dots on the new one are just weird.

Boots also don't look like they belong in WoW, but rather into a game that actually tries to mimic a medieval-Knight look.

Mythic set looks like someone at Blizzard took a glance at Masterwork Lightsteel Armor and T6 and thought: "Finally we can make something that looks cool, I know it!"

No, this set is as ugly as the tier 16 "let's place lots of random bones and metal everywhere and maybe it will look ok."

T6 warrior is the best set in the entire game. You are lucky bastards.

Best set in years.

I may actually not transmog out of this one! Awesome!

Deleted
    Looks fucking amazing.

The boots do NOT match with the set. They're so bland and single-coloured. They should be matching with the rest of the tier (eg the mythic one is red so the boots should be red below the knee plate).