Thread: Warrior T20

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Warrior T20

Looks like icons got added for the new tier set:

They've also updated the icons of the old T6 set, maybe they're making use of the models again for something like the new dungeon and/or rewards for Broken Shore quests and reps?

Last edited by Seramore; 2017-01-20 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Woooooh lord!

They have said that the patch 7.2 tier will be based on BT tiers and that makes me moist and happy

That non-mythic set is much more than just "based on", it's literally a HD version of it.

I dunno if I like it. Like I said, I was expecting "based on".

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think any of them are classified yet and I doubt that they'll re-use the exact T6 models for one of the T20 sets, I was thinking they'd just be used for Broken Shore quests and/or loot from the new dungeon.

I'm pretty happy with what they are so far, I can't wait to see the model. The T6 set is one of my favorite tier sets, I'm glad they stayed true to the design and stuck with waht they said with the tier pieces being based off the old one.

Hmmmmm, that other Set confuses me, could it be elite (i assumed Elite to be like S3 since they just recolor mythic nowadays) or the new Order Hall Set?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapocalypse View Post
    Hmmmmm, that other Set confuses me, could it be elite (i assumed Elite to be like S3 since they just recolor mythic nowadays) or the new Order Hall Set?
    That's the upgraded mythic look for the set

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    That's the upgraded mythic look for the set
    Just Mythic or updaded? I was thinking that Mythic is gonna be just like T6, if its really mythic, and elite will look like that upgraded version then that answers my question about Elite.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapocalypse View Post
    Just Mythic or updaded? I was thinking that Mythic is gonna be just like T6, if its really mythic, and elite will look like that upgraded version then that answers my question about Elite.
    I believe the HD version of T6 is for LFR,Normal, Heroic, and then the green set is the mythic one

I'm not sure if the pvp sets will be the same as the raiding ones but they probably are (So there would be a recolor of the green set as the elite set)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    I believe the HD version of T6 is for LFR,Normal, Heroic, and then the green set is the mythic one

I'm not sure if the pvp sets will be the same as the raiding ones but they probably are (So there would be a recolor of the green set as the elite set)
    This sounds way more possible than my thought, especially since they havnt added any other PvP Set i just assume that the PvP Sets and the Elite ones will be added at a later date, kinda like they did back in the Beta or Alpha.

I don't like the icon for the belt, it looks like it's going to be the same thrash as the Demonsteel crafted ones, and that doesn't look good in my opinion.

Also the helmet from the Mythic? icons looks not appealing to me

Deleted
    These are the T20 models. Like they said, it's based on T6 and since the more unique/brutish looking versions of Tier models are for Mythic, that statement holds true, as it's an "upgraded" version of said looks for every class that was around during TBC.

LFR, Normal, Heroic = the updated HD T6 with (as you can already guess from the icons) some fitting 3D pieces on the gauntlets and legs. The belt has an actual glowing orb now, instead of that weird... yellow square it had back then.

And as you can also guess fairly easily from the naming in the original Icon links from Frontpage, the 7.2 Dungeon Plate set most likely consists of those pieces that give off a Sargeras vibe, like this one. http://media-azeroth.cursecdn.com/ic...ngeon_c_02.jpg <- "plate_legiondungeon"

After the disappointment that was T19 it's good to see we've got something to look forward to next tier.

Judging by those icons, looks like Warriors T20 is going to resemble this big, bad demon!

They're trying to go for some fel-infused gladiator look, which seems pretty cool. Doubt i'll transmog out of what I'm wearing now though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaxlor View Post
    Judging by those icons, looks like Warriors T20 is going to resemble this big, bad demon!

They're trying to go for some fel-infused gladiator look, which seems pretty cool. Doubt i'll transmog out of what I'm wearing now though.
    T20 is resembling T6, not the boss from the new dungeon.

Finally a set that might look good on Undead?!?!?!

Sadly I don't do mythic and I'm sure it will look sick

Deleted
    Can we for once get a warrior set that isn't "ARGH we're all angry orcs". This AND the Galakras 2.0 mount. Enough with the spikes already blizzard, or at least give us faction specific armour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actual models are out!

Not too sure what to think of the HD editions, they look a bit too bulky but then again pretty much all armor on Human males look bulky. Guess I'll have to wait and see how they look on other races.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybridpsycho View Post
    or at least give us faction specific armour.
    Your wish might be granted, some of these armors are apparently labeled as faction specific ones.
    (http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...ier20Horde.jpg and http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...20Alliance.jpg for example)

Deleted
    Well, for the raid - of course not. Please remember that the PvP sets now share the same models as Tier. So anything labeled "Alliance"/"Horde", will most likely just be the PvP coloration.

That being said.

ONSLAUGHT BABY!

10+ Year Old Account
    those boots... OMG THOSE BOOTS!

They look like Real knight plate armor style boots!

and it looks pretty decent in 3d with the chest and legs.. well done blizzard. no more plate shirts.

No Tusk Club.