10+ Year Old Account

Legion textures SUCK

http://imgur.com/a/r52S1

why exactly do some of the artifact skins have textures that predate runescape? how was someone paid to make this?

Quote Originally Posted by zharkos View Post

why exactly do some of the artifact skins have textures that predate runescape? how was someone paid to make this?
    Find something better to do with your time.

Sorry that is all I got.

IBTL

I honestly think its a side effect of new artists. The older ones got into the swing of cartoony but not shit. The new ones are just starting to learn. It isn't only weapons though, lots of really terrible textures everywhere.

Ah yeah, I guess somebody at Blizzard missed the memo stating that literally every fucking model designed from here until the end of time needs to have enough particle effects, polygons and lens flares to give J. J. Abrams a raging hard-on stiff enough to cut glass. Whoops.

Some of them looks like the were much smaller once but simply scaled up at some point.
    Not all texures are bad however.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Ah yeah, I guess somebody at Blizzard missed the memo stating that literally every fucking model designed from here until the end of time needs to have enough particle effects, polygons and lens flare effects to give J. J. Abrams a raging hard-on stiff enough to cut glass. Whoops.
    first i said "some" second, this is a BILLION dollar company, and the textures on the weapon in pic related are so blurry that it actually makes my eyes water looking at it. If the playstation one has better graphics than your game in 2017, it might be time to fire some people

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Ah yeah, I guess somebody at Blizzard missed the memo stating that literally every fucking model designed from here until the end of time needs to have enough particle effects, polygons and lens flares to give J. J. Abrams a raging hard-on stiff enough to cut glass. Whoops.
    Texture Quality =/= Post Processing Effects

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Guess the OP couldn't contain himself.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752542678
    i posted it everywhere i could. this issue NEEDS to be brought to blizzards attention. i couldnt get anyone to notice that the prot paladin artifacts were the same way but i sure as hell will get someone to notice this

first i said "some" second, this is a BILLION dollar company, and the textures on the weapon in pic related are so blurry that it actually makes my eyes water looking at it. If the playstation one has better graphics than your game in 2017, it might be time to fire some people
    It's a BILLION dollar company that doesn't give a shit about your pathetic, petty criticism.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wow it's almost like all weapons have a 256x256 texture limit and they can't go above that no matter how much bigger the weapon is.

Shut the fuck up

10+ Year Old Account
    There doesn't really seem to be anything constructive about this