Deleted

Interesting tidbit regards to pvp gearing in 7.2

You may also start to see some bits and pieces of an improvement we’re making to PvP gearing in 7.2 through the Obliterum Forge (which will no longer require completing a quest chain to unlock). The intent of this system is to allow players who have received multiple pieces of unwanted gear to exchange them for a piece of their choosing. It’s not yet ready for testing, but it’s on the way.
    Good change, but better go do those quests for those useless professions, though. Maybe this will help to combat the endless flood of trinkets*, necks and rings you get from pvp.

*Seriously? They kept the wod model of trinkets, so there's about 700 variants of trinkets you can receive from pvp

The trinkets really piss me off. Can get 5 different stat sticks, different names, different models, same stats, I can't fathom it. I know it rolls the secondary stat's randomly but to me it'd be smarter leaving this as one trinket that can roll to any secondary stat and you just farm this to get the roll/warforge etc that you want. It shouldn't get on my nerves so much but it does.

To go along with the post that's a big improvement that they can put into the game. I dunno how it will go getting "a piece of your choosing", I wonder if it'll popup a huge as fuck table of possible choices or a smaller table of 10 random ones or something.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Deleted
    I would guess that they let you choose which slot the item goes in, and then they roll the secondaries for you, the same way they do with crafted gear. Funnily enough I think that this is fine for pvp gear, were secondaries don't matter anyway, while it annoys the hell out of me for raid drops (see ToV stat sticks).

10+ Year Old Account
    ive been pvping a bit since 7.15, im nearly prestige 2 now, and i have never had the shoulders as a random bg reward. i really want the shoulders for transmog, yet all i seem to get is rings, necks, trinkets and cloaks. head i tihnk ive seen once, but shoulders? never seen them! i had the same issue on my monk who i grinded to prestige 1 and a half at legion launch in random bgs, not a single reward of shoulders.
    we should be able to buy them as cosmetic pieces with marks of honor, i have about 200 of those.
    dragonmaw - EU