Deleted

Fire Mage struggled on focus

Hey guys,
    Yesterday i was raiding Star argus HC and my officer told me that i have to do more dmg on focus (The thing shouldn't be named) but i was allways in last spot. I think im changing focus at same speed (or even faster than others) but i cant do more dmg on focus. I had to save combust and MI for the focus, but the Rl says that cd's goes on the boss. Was i doing somthing wrong to be so low on focus?
    Any help would be appreciated
    Thx
    P.D.: Heres is the log /reports/xB8H6XmFaPj29pq7#fight=9&type=damage-done
    (Put the mainpage of warcraftlogs before.... I cant post links)

Deleted
    If your officer told you to save CD's for Boss and not for focus. He should think about to not be a Officer anymore.
    Kill the Add with every CD you could use. Probably your officer dont know how firemage is working in legion. But our "maindps" is hitting in the time we are using cooldowns !
    Dont be afraid to tell your Officer to shut the f..k up if he dont know how to play the role your playing.

Quote Originally Posted by thrasno View Post
    Hey guys,
    Yesterday i was raiding Star argus HC and my officer told me that i have to do more dmg on focus (The thing shouldn't be named) but i was allways in last spot. I think im changing focus at same speed (or even faster than others) but i cant do more dmg on focus. I had to save combust and MI for the focus, but the Rl says that cd's goes on the boss. Was i doing somthing wrong to be so low on focus?
    Any help would be appreciated
    Thx
    P.D.: Heres is the log /reports/xB8H6XmFaPj29pq7#fight=9&type=damage-done
    (Put the mainpage of warcraftlogs before.... I cant post links)
    Don't use arans and don't use the blood trinkets with mirror images you should be using stat trinkets that have high int, also with images you should be potting prolonged (for the most part double check with simcraft for yourself).

To maximise overall DPS you will always use CDs on CD especially things like MI (always time them if you can though with 2nd pot duration and combustion).

It looks like you utilise the legendary belt for some reason gear breakdown isn't showing but what I was doing scorching boss to pyro proc and then throwing the proc constantly on the add until it was low health enough to stay on add as needed to get the procs.
    Last edited by Salystra; 2017-01-20 at 12:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Deleted
    Thx for your answer, i will try scorching the boss for next week .
    P.D. Thx for the other advise too