Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    wow, cant believe how spoiled most of you are, you want everything and if you dont get exactly what you want you start crying like a baby, over a game!, get out more and stop complaining about every single thing in WoW, the mounts look good, be happy they at all are giving you these kind of things, most MMO's dont.

idiots like you guys are never happy with anything it seems.

how is it possible that after 10 years of dragons, a dragon is in second place?

Quote Originally Posted by mannenabo View Post
    how is it possible that after 10 years of dragons, a dragon is in second place?
    Simple.

Rideable Elemental>Dragons which are in abundance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koloss View Post
    Not only that, but for example for Warlocks it doesn't really look spec spefic, all of them could fit more specs, Demonology really has both green and purple stuff for example. It would suck if they'd say, you're Affli you're red, because affli is red (it's not). Though, it would also be strange if everyone had 3 mounts in the Collection. We will see, i also really hope they will be in-game, not just recolors not making it into the game.
    it mgiht be like the artifact, choose a colour, as we see 4 pali, and 4 rogue ones. yet well 3 specs... and also both green and red match destro, and purple is the main demo colour... so what is affis colour?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Simple.

Rideable Elemental>Dragons which are in abundance.
    i think he means "how is dragon so high up when there is TONS of dragons"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm. I don't see the connection between an owl like creature and the priest class.

Looks neat & unique anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Hmm. I don't see the connection between an owl like creature and the priest class.

Looks neat & unique anyway.
    owl in legends are both
    gaurdians of the living, keeping them safe from the darkness
    and in some legends
    the creatures of death, who help deliver souls of the dead into the after life

so it sorta matches both

10+ Year Old Account
    The mage one is just a fancy dustbin lid; priest mount is really pretty; that shaman mount is awesome... lol at pala fail horse - looks like that shop sparkle pony everyone hates

Quote Originally Posted by Higgit View Post
    The mage one is just a fancy dustbin lid; priest mount is really pretty; that shaman mount is awesome... lol at pala fail horse - looks like that shop sparkle pony everyone hates
    I like my Sparkle Pony.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I like my Sparkle Pony.
    Well I guess it's slightly more appealing than the retarded flying lion mount

7+ Year Old Account
    I really like the monk, dk, pala and warlock class mount.
    But wtf... the head of the priest mount is sooooo ugly and creepy xD
    Blizzard should make the head bigger and.... better...

I like the demon hunter one but it would be much better if that giant blade on its head wasn't there. Not every mound needs armor placed all over it to look super cool. IMO, to fit the DH theme, it wouldn't have much armor so that it could maintain its agility like the demon hunter that it's paired with. Sometimes I feel they needlessly add armor and blades to things just so it looks "cooler."

who doesn't want to ride a tornado?

Quote Originally Posted by kornek21 View Post
    wow, cant believe how spoiled most of you are, you want everything and if you dont get exactly what you want you start crying like a baby, over a game!, get out more and stop complaining about every single thing in WoW, the mounts look good, be happy they at all are giving you these kind of things, most MMO's dont.

idiots like you guys are never happy with anything it seems.
    would you be interested in learning the definition of irony?

The Priest mount looks hilarious. Not that it's bad: it's definitely unique for this game, and that's a good thing. But it's comical at the same time. I hope it has a silly bounding animation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    The Priest mount looks hilarious. Not that it's bad: it's definitely unique for this game, and that's a good thing. But it's comical at the same time. I hope it has a silly bounding animation.
    well clickc on the little model veiwer button then you can see

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Please tell me the druid one changes our flight form? I mean, why on earth would any druid use a flying mount when our flight form is instant cast.

Deleted
    Does the Demon Hunter mount have to look so retarded? Why could we not get the darker version of the gargoyle with Armour that looks more sleek and applicable instead of this multi-colour nightmare. .

why not broom or raven form why a stupıd DİSC u fuckıng moron blizzard stupid SHİTS!!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Accelerator View Post
    Does the Demon Hunter mount have to look so retarded? Why could we not get the darker version of the gargoyle with Armour that looks more sleek and applicable instead of this multi-colour nightmare. .
    because its a purple felbat, with the black and gold armor demon hunters use... i ... id ont see whats so confusing...?

Quote Originally Posted by needbrainholinka View Post
    why not broom or raven form why a stupıd DİSC u fuckıng moron blizzard stupid SHİTS!!!!
    Because a Broom is even crappier and Raven Form is exclusive to Khadgar and Medivh which suggests it is related to Atiesh.