Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoabuter View Post
    Compared to other mounts like Shaman, ours is complete trash. Very disappointed. Lazy by them
    It's all subjective though. I think the shammy mount is by far the worst one. You are sitting on a tornado with a bad back.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

How can you not like serving yourself wherever you go on a silver platter ?!

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    How can you not like serving yourself wherever you go on a silver platter ?!
    List of things we can do with our class mount that others cant!

1. Use it as a plate
    2. Play frisbee with it
    3. Use it as a planchette for Ouiji boards
    4. Hover board
    5 ????

Quote Originally Posted by Deith View Post
    And yet nobody uses it cause it's dumb mount
    speak for yourself I use it all the time as it's in my top 5 favorite mounts

- - - Updated - - -

I love the Mage Disc only thing that could have been better is a rabbit mount you summoned out of a hat. It really will depend on what it looks like in game. As an example: for years I wanted the Ashes of Al'ar cause I thought it looked cool in a picture I saw, however when I finally got it I flew around for maybe 5 mins tops before I realized the streamers that come off of it, although they look cool, annoy the living F**K out of me when actually flying on it and I have never really used it at all because of that. I thought the lorewalkers disc would be kinda lame when I first saw it but the first time I flew around on it I loved the animations it had and I realized how much more of the gameworld I could see because I wasn't on a huge mount and it instantly become a favorite.
    Last edited by Fang7986; 2017-01-20 at 06:10 PM.

I actually like the mount lol

Quote Originally Posted by Broseph Stalin View Post
    It's a flying disk. Anyone else think that compared to what other classes get as their mount, this is a bit underwhelming?

I've been playing this game from the start and I've never made a "look at what class X gets, it's much better than what we have" thread in my life but in this case it does seem a bit ridiculous to me.
    It's garbage, objectively. It's obvious we got the short end of the stick again (as well as warriors, locks, and pallies). I made a thread about this and the overwhelming response was that us Mages around these parts wanted something else. - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...something-else

Khadgar spent a long time ripping out the manhole covers from dalaran to give you a class mount and you will enjoy it!

Blizzard has terrorized Mage communiry with Rune of Power for 2 expansions in a row refusing to let us move out of the circle.

Now that they've made RoP a temporary buff, devs are still determined to keep us in a crappy circle.

Btw, next mount will be a cube. As a rememberance of artifact crate/prison thingie Kirin Tor uses

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imaskar View Post
    >But I wished to have flying discs as a mount since 3.0 and Malygos.

But anyone can get a flying disc from MoP achievement...
    that one is awful.

This one is neat.

I like it.

Oh it's the first thing I thought, OP. First thing I immediately thought. My next thought was, "I'll be crucified for complaining about it, so I'll keep it to myself."

I love it, and will be using it as soon as I can.

they should have given us a Sheep to ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeth View Post
    they should have given us a Sheep to ride.
    Yeah! Would rep that shit hard!

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

I like them a lot. Especially the frost one, it even has ice crystals in the corners, plus icicles on the bottom part. Absolutely cool.

15+ Year Old Account
    All those mounts will feel special for a few days or weeks. Then u see everyone using them and they are not anymore.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Deleted
    very happy with a disk, i love the animation of sitting/standing ontop of it(if it uses the same animation as the pandaria disk does)

So we get the worst mount, the worst T20 set, and the worst DPS.

"Blizzard would never hurt their precious mages."