Deleted

Is there a great place to post your WoW songs?

Hi anybody, this is my first WoW song. Always be sensual.

Not give me much plunder it does not give me much plunder

they do not want to act they want to mess it up

lowdee lowdee lowdee lowdee lowdee low low, it does. . . Etc bim bam boadee eatin 'macaroni hey hey biiiiiiiiiiii. Herh Herh Herh Herh! . The dark side I sense in you! . Yeesssssss!

. . Not want to act with me, world of the art of war they do,To get it wrong it gives not lot lootz, they want no lootz.

World-Werb of arcraft-Werb, I ave-herb ever-nerb layed-perb his-terb ame-gerb before But I don't ant-werb to be bored Ride he-terb ean-merb aft-werb, ou-yerb an-cerb eel-ferb he-terb ales-gerb hat-terb re-aerb ot-nerb oo-terb strong Oh uesting-qerb couldn't ake-terb long Gotta go nd-aerb play... go nd-aerb play Gotta go nd-aerb play... go nd-aerb play World of Warcraft... layer-perb ersus-verb player... or environment World of Warcraft... orld-Werb of Warcraft... orld-Werb of Warcraft... orld-Werb of Warcraft You're aught-cerb in he-terb arzone-werb, eople-perb hallenge-cerb you World of Warcraft... orld-Werb of Warcraft... orld-Werb of Warcraft... Go nd-aerb lay-perb, go nd-aerb lay-perb, go nd-aerb lay-perb, ome-cerb on

This is so beautiful <3 Great death metal song

Deleted
    Yeah great Grindcore/Brutal Death Metal!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    so is this delking1 some kind of new account from our usual Trolls here on MMO-C ? he seems to have some mental battles to fight with plunder like his last thread shows us

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop posting spam threads on the forum.