Deleted

Team Adventure - Argent Dawn, new raiding guild. Phat lewt awaits!

Here’s the basics…
    Who are we? Team Adventure.
    What server do we play on? Argent Dawn (EU).
    Faction? Alliance.
    Time zone? GMT.
    Progression: Currently going through Trial of Valor Heroic and then Nighthold normal after on Sundays (finishing off the last few NH bosses on the Monday). We are currently preparing for Emerald Nightmare Mythic.
    Voice Chat: Discord.
    Raid days and times: We will be raid progressing on Sundays which is our main raiding day. Once we hit a boss we can’t defeat, we’ll go to the next lower difficulty raid and clear that to gear the team up. On the Monday we will finish anything we didn't have time to do with the opportunity to attempt any progression bosses we wiped on.

Sundays – 8PM – 00:00AM Realm time. (19:00 - 23:00 GMT).
    Mondays – 9PM – 00:00AM Realm time. (20:00 – 23:00 GMT).

So, we’re a new guild seeking mature, good humoured players who aren’t easily disheartened (we are going to wipe, it’s a game and these things happen!). We have experience with raiding since vanilla and have learned pugs are a means for a disaster. Only by joining Team Adventure can you be guaranteed phat lewt! We are RP friendly, do guild Mythic + runs and group PvP together. We wish to keep a small, tight knit team so we will only be recruiting what we need as we can only have so many roles in a group.

We are currently recruiting the following…
    open to:

DPS
    1 tank

We also encourage people with off specs to join. (All DPS, Healing and Tanking off specs are welcome)

So, how to apply?
    Contact Baelgoran or Gretchen for a place!

We hope to be in touch soon!
    Last edited by mmoc57ce31b814; 2017-03-07 at 04:02 PM.

Deleted
    We're also happy to answer any questions here or in PMs, and now we have a website which we use for signups too. It's https://Teamadventure.enjin.com and we look forward to meeting you~
    Last edited by mmoc6a21fffc07; 2017-03-07 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Added link

Deleted
    Hey all, we've filled up some slots so here's an update on what we've recruited.
    Slots filled up:
    Unholy Death Knight
    Retribution Paladin
    Elemental Shaman

Deleted
    Hey again all, despite our recruited members, we've updated what we need to be a bit more open regarding class and specs, so I've edited the main post to fit our current plan!

Deleted
    I've updated my main post to show what we are open and closed to and also an update on where we are during our progression raids.

Deleted
    Hi Mate, im really interested in joining. Please add my battletag Cain#2987 so we can talk about this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peano08 View Post
    Hi Mate, im really interested in joining. Please add my battletag [Redacted] so we can talk about this
    If Bael doesn't message you by tonight, I will, I'm afraid I'm busy until then <3

Deleted
    Just a heads up, we've got a website for recruitment and such now at https://Teamadventure.enjin.com, we intend to be using it for raid sign ups and to post boss kills etc. You can check out our progress on there too.