10+ Year Old Account

Marks of Honor, now what?

So I've been a regular PvPer since early Classic WoW on this character, and as such I've typically collected the Druid PvP sets and weapons over the Arena Seasons. Such as it is, I had mostly everything prior to Legion, and what little I didn't have (mostly one hand maces, fist weapons, daggers and off hand books) I've bought. Furthermore, now that PvP WQs have the potential of award 3-5 Marks, I've built up an excess of them, 110 and counting.

Thing we should we get something else to spend these on besides Transmog armor and the stray few mounts? Battleground potions, food, flasks, new mounts, hell, even old elite sets for an absurd price, I don't know... something?
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

There should be more yes. I got everything I wanted from PvP vendors before Legion and now I have bulk Mark's of Honor and nothing really to spend them on.

Consumables would even work, I'd be happy atleast I could spend some Mark's.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Yes, there should be more uses. But at least you can send them to your alts for transmog sets of other classes, which is nice.

Get youre transmog gear. i found a usefull and awesome vendor in warspear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gegora View Post
    Get youre transmog gear. i found a usefull and awesome vendor in warspear.
    Thats the problem. I have everything one can use as a Druid and I don't really play any other characters. They're just building up at this point, 120+ now.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

No use for them? then delete them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard makes something obsolete? Nothing new tbh :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Thats the problem. I have everything one can use as a Druid and I don't really play any other characters. They're just building up at this point, 120+ now.
    Just let them build up then, really. You might eventually get into an alt, and then you'll have something for them. I do like the consumables idea though.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    If you wanted every PvP xmog for all classes, in all seasons, you'd need upwards of 3500 marks of honor. Even if you don't have a use for them on your toon, you can use thousands eventually, keep 'em around for alts.

Yeah, i agree with the OP here. I havent even purchased all the transmog stuff, but theres just nothing im interested in with them.

Just let them stack. They're quite useful if you're ever going to level an alt. It's essentially full 720 gear right after dinging level 100. Broken Isles (and the artifact questlines) can be quite rough for a level 100 DPS at ~600 item level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I literally have not used one mark - I'm not trying to save them, I just don't have any reason to spend them lol. I'm one of those boring people who always has the same transmog, and I just don't have a reason to use them

Maybe someday Blizz will add something in for them - but most likely - pvp isn't even on Blizzards list of (I give a damn), so I figured we may get something in a few expansions -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    I have hundreds of those marks lying around, just saving them for when they'll make a vendor with old gladiator mounts.
    Haha, I love the joke. Can you imagine if blizzard ever released glad mounts on a vendor loloooo - they would have more of a shitstorm than the last season with the insanity around titles

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    If you wanted every PvP xmog for all classes, in all seasons, you'd need upwards of 3500 marks of honor. Even if you don't have a use for them on your toon, you can use thousands eventually, keep 'em around for alts.
    Lol, I've been playing the same character since April 2005 as my main and in all that time I've had one other max level character, which has gone untouched since WotlK.

I'll just keep letting them build in the hopes they add shit.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect