Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Do you have a sweet tooth?

I don't know about you guys but I like something sweet after a meal. It can be something simple as a breath mint or something decadent like a chocolate 3 layer cake slice. I just hate going to bed with nothing sweet after eating a very savoury meal.

Am I alone in this?

10+ Year Old Account
    I avoid sweets before bed so the sugar doesn't keep me up but yeah I do love me some sweets. Don't think I've ever eaten anything I would consider "too sweet"

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I avoid sweets before bed so the sugar doesn't keep me up but yeah I do love me some sweets. Don't think I've ever eaten anything I would consider "too sweet"
    i'm not saying as soon as you eat dinner and go to bed. you know what I mean.

*edited to add*

seems I need after 8 mints in my life.

I used to, but I think I grew out of it. Realized how bad sugar is in the amounts I was consuming, so I never really went back. Much more active with my diet these days.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

7+ Year Old Account
    Not at all man!
    I'd say for myself I go through phases of heavier and lighter sugar consumption, and I'll notice the more often I eat sugar the more often its craved...

Since its the winter rn and rather cold in my area I've definitely been eating way more cookies and drinking much more milk.

Also, Twix and Reeses Cups anyone? mmmmmmmmmmmm
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

7+ Year Old Account
    I usually keep a bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips in the freezer so I can grab a small handful from time to time when I get a sweet tooth.

For my after dinner sweet tooth: I'm a fiend for cheese cake with some type of sweet white wine(muscat, riesling, late harvest sauvignon blanc) or at times port.

nope

chocolate is over rated

I can't say no to a good piece of cheesecake. Or Jammie Dodgers.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

yep. however, my sweet tooth is just as easily satisfied with fruit as it is with chocolate. that said.. nothing wrong with sweets in moderation.. well maybe unless you are diabetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    Not at all man!
    I'd say for myself I go through phases of heavier and lighter sugar consumption, and I'll notice the more often I eat sugar the more often its craved...

Since its the winter rn and rather cold in my area I've definitely been eating way more cookies and drinking much more milk.

Also, Twix and Reeses Cups anyone? mmmmmmmmmmmm
    I made this thread because me and my co-worker went and grabbed a slice of pizza..we ate our slices and he went into the store afterwards and came out with 2 packs of reese's cups. That what got me thinking about sweets.

I made cookies about 30 mins ago.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Always accompany my food with soda. I can't be satisfied otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    My mouth was so sweet at one point I no longer have teeth

(JK but I'm a glutton for sweets)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    2 packs of reese's cups. That what got me thinking about sweets.
    Ever put them in the freezer? (Kik-kats also)

That changed the game for me that's for sure. The pb stays soft and it gives them an awesome crunch.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

10+ Year Old Account

That changed the game for me that's for sure. The pb stays soft and it gives them an awesome crunch.

*drool*v/10drool

10+ Year Old Account
    Most people do. I do, though one of my friends is allergic to chocolate

I put them in the fridge. not the freezer.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

all about the chocolate here.

Not at all. I generally dislike sweets/candy and don't like the majority of sweet foods or drinks. Including chocolate. I sorta hate chocolate, with the M&Ms being my limit of chocolate anything.

Occasionally I enjoy cinnamon rolls and raisin bread though. I generally eat fruits if I want sweet; pineapple, oranges, apples, bandannas, etc.

my boss when i was a laborer in high school used to carry a box of York peppermint patties in his truck. he called them "grease cutters" it was awesome as i found out later the benefits of peppermint on digestion.