Thread: Lost Addon

Lost Addon

Recently I had to clear my PC which means re downloading addons and such.

I set up my addons so I could log raids back at the beginning of Warlords. I have no idea what addon I used but whenever I entered an instance it asked me if I would like to log this raid each time I zoned in/DC. I cannot figure out if it is apart of an addon I already used that I cant remember or something stand alone. I know there are loggers out there that automatically do it but I would really like to be prompted for log if possible. Does anyone know what addon does this?

Thank you <3

Quote Originally Posted by Murdertramp View Post
    Recently I had to clear my PC which means re downloading addons and such.

I set up my addons so I could log raids back at the beginning of Warlords. I have no idea what addon I used but whenever I entered an instance it asked me if I would like to log this raid each time I zoned in/DC. I cannot figure out if it is apart of an addon I already used that I cant remember or something stand alone. I know there are loggers out there that automatically do it but I would really like to be prompted for log if possible. Does anyone know what addon does this?

Thank you <3
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/exorsus-raid-tools Does that automatically (most raiders use this anyway, so may as well take advantage of it. I don't recall if you can have it ask you every time you raid, but I do know you can set it up to only work for certain raids/difficulties.

Quote Originally Posted by quthar View Post
    Sounds like Logging.
    Yes! Thank you so much!!! I've spent the last 3 days looking for this.