Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Lots of protests and people showing up and supporting... you know, if all those people actually voted... would it have been for Clinton? In which case, you'd be just as bad off. I'm really unsure what the point of the protesting is.

You can bag on Trump all you want (basically, bullying, which is apparently 100% ok now!), but you didn't have a better alternative. I mean, if the feeling is this strong, a simple "no nookie if trump is elected.... or hell, if he is, no nookie any day that he is the president" would have turned the tide... but for the worse (assuming Killary).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    As I said tumblr bullshit. A dude taking estrogen hormones is still a dude. Even if he cut off his dick.
    I remember in high school (I'm old), it was said that "ain't" wasn't considered a word. A couple years later, Websters 3rd included ain't... and cocksucker, mother fucker etc it was a most amusing study hall. Let the tumblerites have their drivel. No one that matters really cares about that garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Not, not at all.
    According to your explanation of 'somewhere not quite straight', it is basically meaningless.

Seems to me that you had this rant locked and ready to fire and didn't really care about learning what the acronym stood for.
    That was not a rant, that was me taking the piss out of people who think they are special because they are slightly different. Heads up, we are all slightly different.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktop Cadence View Post
    Well, it's easier to rant about acronyms than to, say, address the sexual assault rate visited on transfolk being 47% in the US.
    Firstly, it's not an acronym, it's an initialism.

How does adding more letters, some of which are groups of people who don't suffer any more discrimination than most people, address sexual assault rates on trannies? Is someone telling an asexual person that they think not liking sex is a bit odd, comparable to sexual assault? No, not in the slightest, this is just people jumping on the bus and trying to make out their non-problems need attention.

Plus I am not a Yank, so why would I address the sexual assault rate of trannies there anyway? Bad things happens all over the world, you cannot reasonably expect people to address all of them.

Haha, so PC, much grab ass and rape.
    Rape and sexual assault are physical crimes, being PC is about word policing. The first two are bad, they are not comparable to someone not being PC. Do you think that being politically correct stops you from raping or sexually assaulting others?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Has this already been posted?

I can agree with the facepalm feeling for sure.

This "protest march" was about nothing.

I wish Hillary got elected, all the crazy people would be sitting at home giving each other high fives, twittering how the Republican party is dead. Now we have to deal with these snowflakes for the next 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I wish Hillary got elected, all the crazy people would be sitting at home giving each other high fives, twittering how the Republican party is dead. Now we have to deal with these snowflakes for the next 4 years.
    Oh no, god no, because then you'd have them patrolling the streets with an ego-boost the size of a mountain claiming any white male in the vicinity of 1000% miles of anyone is a rapist and needs to be "quarenteened" unless they're convinently tied to a feminist or a slave.

Wishing that is literally painful to even imagine at this point.

Oh im not saying Trump is a saint, nor is Britian going Brexit (as someone who voted leave) the best answer to the worlds problems but this radicalist stupidity is the 'worst' answer.

Leftists getting bitchy is as bad as the old right wing of the 1920's bitching that women shouldnt talk. They're the exact fucking problem our historic ancestors had to deal with on the wrong side of the fucking fence.

Stop man hating and white shaming because honestly? I cant be blamed for the events of a world 40 years ago if I wasnt in my prime 40 years ago, I wasnt even BORN 40 years ago.

This stupidity never ceases to baffle me.
    Last edited by CaptainV; 2017-01-23 at 02:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You wanna know the final turnout? They're all going to go back to work and everything will be the same. So to them I say have a nice time off from work and have fun.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Out of ALL of this Shit that's been going on over the last decade; the illegal war in Libya, the entirely indefensible involvement in the war in Yemen, the MASSIVE escalation in the use of drones in countries the US isn't even "in conflict" with, the hundreds of civilian deaths caused by said drones, a new record in the amount of weapons sold by the US.. mostly to Saudi Arabia that has proven ties to arming/funding ISIS, US support for Al-fucking-Quada in Syria,

AND Where were the protests??

Then we have a million turning up for marches because Trump said something twatty. Seriously? This is what it takes for people to protest? Do people really give no fucks about what the US gets up to outside of its own borders anymore?

I'm not defending the whole "pussy grab" thing, it was indefensible. I'm not even trying to defend Trump here. I'm just pointing out the insane reaction and the huge hypocrisy of the whole event.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2017-01-23 at 02:49 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Not even sure what they were marching for.
    Well if you want, you can watch the livestream right here. That tells it.

https://twitter.com/LucidHuricane_/s...75939890053120

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    This is what it takes for people to protest? Do people really give no fucks about what the US gets up to outside of its own borders anymore?
    I keep trying to tell you foreigners that America is very insular and to the vast majority of people nothing exists outside of America but you don't listen. This forum is my only contact with foreigners.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    We have to fix the mental illness in this country though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I keep trying to tell you foreigners that America is very insular and to the vast majority of people nothing exists outside of America but you don't listen. This forum is my only contact with foreigners.
    Trust me, we're aware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Feelings are alternate facts.
    I mean that is what the left has been preaching for the past 8 years with things like BLM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacktop Cadence View Post
    Well, it's easier to rant about acronyms than to, say, address the sexual assault rate visited on transfolk being 47% in the US.
    Let me start by saying that sexual assault is horrible and should never happen - to anyone. But while 47% sounds like a lot (and it is when only looking at trans-people), trans-folk only make up ~0.4% of the population. For every 1 trans-person that gets sexually assaulted, 500 non-trans-folk get sexually assaulted.

>women dresses up in hijabs at the march
    >one of the organizers advocates for and praises sharia law.

Lmao the irony couldnt be more real, absolutely pathetic.

Deleted
    starts from 2:41

Murderers and Theocrats At The #WomensMarch

The Amazing Atheist
    Jan 27, 2017

It's been real funny seeing this March about Women turn into different groups of women attacking the other groups. Black women blaming white women, gay women blaming straight women, trans women kicking up dust because people keep talking about "Vaginas".

What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    >women dresses up in hijabs at the march
    >one of the organizers advocates for and praises sharia law.

Lmao the irony couldnt be more real, absolutely pathetic.
    It's sad how low some liberals would go to help them validate their bullshit ideology.

Sharia law and feminism are incompatible.

If non muslims were wearing a hijab like some women and even a man were at the protest, they would be stoned or killed under that law.
    If Sharia law were introduced into the US, who do you think the first groups would be persecuted? Women and gays.

White women in the west are the most entitled in the world and they complain unendingly about being oppressed.

You don't know oppressed.
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God