Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    I never said that I dislike them though, except for the DK one which I said "it looks like a defunct reploid or a stove."

I see your post labeled #38. If you set your view to 40 posts per page, that is only one page and not everyone is saying they don't like them; this is a topic for discussion. People are free to express themselves the way they want.

Already addressed in the first part of my answer to you. Also, what part of my post is a "shitfest"? Be careful or you will cut yourself with all that edge.

Can you please link me a topic where I said or hinted to anything of the like?
    1. im talking about in general not you
    2. this is 1 of MANY threads allready made people shitting on the armors without giving really why
    3. again you need to understand, your thread is not the only thread on this subject
    4. do i really need to go back through all the threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Idk about you OP, but I am laughing at the whiners tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. im talking about in general not you
    2. this is 1 of MANY threads allready made people shitting on the armors without giving really why
    3. again you need to understand, your thread is not the only thread on this subject
    4. do i really need to go back through all the threads?
    1- You are answering in my topic.
    2- I can see only two other threads about the subject to be honest; one is a poll comparing to T6, and another is a discussion thread. This topic was more of a thought that crossed my mind, and people decided to post in it. It's a free forums, thankfully, and one pissed up poster won't make a difference.
    3- So? If you are following another thread, then don't enter any other similar threads and make a redundant post in it. That is what I usually do. Any other thread isn't taking from your computer space, and you don't run this forum. And once more: I only see only one other thread about this subject.
    4- You are the one bringing it up and contributing nothing to the topic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Idk about you OP, but I am laughing at the whiners tbh.
    Whining can get hilarious at time, so I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    "what it is" is that they aren't finished, so they look basic and goofy as hell
    I hate to be "that guy" but in 19 tiers of armor, only one set has ever been drastically altered after getting pushed to the ptr. It was DH t19.
    Every other set has ended up in-game with virtually no changes.

For the topic; I think the remakes are ok. I hated half the t6 sets in the first place though, so it's disappointing as hell to get them again instead of new sets.

What really bothers me about them is how some have brand new boots/gloves with the new doodad attachments, yet some got those shit plate socks and horrible old geoset gloves. If they all had better glove/boot models like warrior then I'd be fine with them.

So this will be the DH visual gimmick? Monks get anal beads, DKs get skulls and DHs get skulls... WITH BLINDFOLDS.

Deleted
    The tier 20 hunter mythic set looks pretty awesome to me (the blue/grey one with the arrow in the shoulder). But the other tier 20 hunter sets (normal/heroic) look really crappy.

The priest one looks very awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are all ripoffs of tier 6, made even uglier. Again, they don't fix Rogues helmet so it works nice for Dwarves. Oh well, thank god for transmog.

DH is ....not my flavor at all.
    Mythic Hunter set is ...VERY over the top, my opinion.
    Everything else looks ok or better.

Rogue set, though it is a redo/rehash....love it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    I hate to be "that guy" but in 19 tiers of armor, only one set has ever been drastically altered after getting pushed to the ptr. It was DH t19.
    Every other set has ended up in-game with virtually no changes.

For the topic; I think the remakes are ok. I hated half the t6 sets in the first place though, so it's disappointing as hell to get them again instead of new sets.

What really bothers me about them is how some have brand new boots/gloves with the new doodad attachments, yet some got those shit plate socks and horrible old geoset gloves. If they all had better glove/boot models like warrior then I'd be fine with them.
    incorrect
    afte the armors were released they got more 3d added to them
    for example the pali armor got those 3d hip guards and more detailed gloves
    this happened to alot of classes, dks are a major one, one moment

notice how the gloves are basic, no special shape to them, and the boots are rather lame aswell, again basic shape, also tghe legs became much more detailed
    and now look

so its very likely we will see more 3d elements added to this gear
    also we havent seen al lthe sets yet, missing the palli mythic set, and a few colours as well as others
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-01-21 at 02:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The priest set is amazing, the rest are trash.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

I know that I am an easily amused person, but can someone explain it to me beyond "you are getting crazy, dude"?
    Shall I show you to your room, or would you prefer to be dragged off kicking and screaming?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Shall I show you to your room, or would you prefer to be dragged off kicking and screaming?

Since when you were under the impression that I wasn't currently posting from my room?

Since when you were under the impression that I wasn't currently posting from my room?
    Unless you live in a padded cell...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    They're absolutely ridiculous looking
    Most of them look like updated Tier 6 models. Which I'm fine with.

Monk wins, however.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Unless you live in a padded cell...?
    Or maybe I am an international assassin of high caliber in real life that is imprisoned 24/7 under 368 accessory to murder charges in a well maintained chamber that I am never allowed to leave.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is already a thread about Tier 20 sets