Please help me find webcomic from eleven years ago or more

I wonder if anyone remembers/knows this old webomic I read like in 2005-2006. I can't for the life of me remember it's name but it had like 4-6 chapters, started with sort of sketch pages of the ending and had some dream sequences that were romantically involved and erotically charged but quickly deteriorated into violent nightmares.

The basic premise was following;

A student and her female friend whom she had a crush on, were visiting a science convention/fair/event in regards of brand new cutting edge tech which then got targeted by terrorists/thieves. The student hid in one of the machines that was meant to be a prototype transfer machine and it got activated by accident. Due to being shot, the machine malfunctioned and sent her in some sort of alternate reality which had pretty strong dystopian undertones and tried to figure what is going on. The comic itself was fairly violent with a lot of mystery shrouding everything what was going on.

The name was two parter if I remember correctly and it MIGHT or MIGHT'VE NOT had following words in it -> Phoenix, Crimson, Requiem, Dawn
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Any style info?
    Can you rule something out?

There's a few out there out of the combination of the words...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Segaki View Post
    Any style info?
    Can you rule something out?

There's a few out there out of the combination of the words...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    Well, it started quite sketch-like in style, aiming for more mangaish approach. The art itself improved drastically over time shifting from sketchy black and white to fully shaded and coloured ones by the end with much added detail.

The storyline beyond the premise was that she tried to find where she is and what the hell was going on in general, while having terrible nightmares of the one she had crush on as that one died shortly after the attack in bullet wounds. The world was led by a militaristic police force and the main antagonist was a female whom went beyond sanity in her methods of interrogation and the main protagonist was at one point mutilated terribly after being caught. And as mentioned before, the whole ordeal started with a sketchy few pages of the very ending of that story which then sort of faded into "How it all started beginning."

One notable character that was rarely seen was this fella whom seemed to know everything about what was going on but beyond that the world reacted to the main character as if she was a bit damaged in the head (which she most likely was).

As far as names go, those are just things that very vaguely pop in my mind when I try to imagine out it, they might not be even related.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Hm so maybe this list helps:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...InAnotherWorld

Need to scroll down a bit to select the categories.

Also found this, but it wasnt quite right:
    http://existentialcomics.com/comic/1

Quote Originally Posted by Segaki View Post
    Hm so maybe this list helps:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...InAnotherWorld

Need to scroll down a bit to select the categories.

Also found this, but it wasnt quite right:
    http://existentialcomics.com/comic/1
    Afraid I couldn't find it from any of those or many of the others I've been trying to dig comic by comic. Thanks for the effort though. :/

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc14d85b5354; 2017-01-26 at 03:56 PM.