What do you think of beautiful people who have gotten heavy?

Would you still think they are attractive? Have you ever known a person like this?

She used to be a cheerleader.

Bro that picture offends me, it's sexiest, racist, transphobic and islamaphobic. Can't believe we live in a white cis male patriarchy where you think you can discuss peoples attraction and health/lifestyle.

Deleted
    Thought this was a tennisace thread.

Fun fact - almost everyone will explode in weight/size when you hit 40.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beauty is a fleeting, unstable condition.
    Should try to shake off the brainwashing from the beauty industry, and look at the actual reality.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Fun fact - almost everyone will explode in weight/size when you hit 40.
    Now that's an exaggeration.
    There are two factors that come to play:

1. As people get older, so does for most their activity level. Sports activities are cut back, and such.
    That is the part that is entirely in ones own hands. Do something, and you can counter it way way into very high age.

2. This part is trickier, since that's entirely biological. As we get older our body cannot process "good fats" either anymore, as good as it does at younger years.
    Means, the overall fat intake needs to be adjusted, since foods that did not cause us to gain weight, will eventually become problematic down the road.
    But there too, intelligent approach can keep things in check.

Last but not least. It is absolutely okay to have approx. 10% more weight than ones ideal weight would be.
    Should you happen to fall severely ill, that extra helps to keep extra stress from the body.
    People with ideal weight have little choice but falling immediately into underweight territory, and adding to the problem of their illnesses.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Not gonna lie, she's cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Now that's an exaggeration.
    There are two factors that come to play:
    Well - the most important one is the slowing down of your metabolism.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    But there too, intelligent approach can keep things in check.
    Intelligence isn't the core requirement - the most intelligent person on the planet has no control of his diet.

The solution to the change is incredibly complex.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Never had sex with a obese woman like that so i dont know if i like it or not.

You and your darn obsession with cheerleaders.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    You and your darn obsession with cheerleaders.
    I thought it was a necro. lol

He can't be drunk already.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Her name Rene Ross. I found her on XLGirls.com. I think OP actually loves fatties. He's just lying about it.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it's like the woman in the OP?

I don't see the issue. I find her sexy.

7+ Year Old Account
    No. And this fad of Karashian-esque asses is disturbing. I'd rather rub one out. /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Pointless thread.

Closing.